Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

FYI - think Joe's New Balance Outlet is playing dirty. Ordered 990 JP4 and SM4 just days before Black Friday for about $90 each with 10% off code - near FSR along with BP4. Checked again this weekend to see if there was a price drop (and maybe ask for refund/price adjust) - and all the JP4/SM4/BP4s are all gone. There's a chance they all 'sold out' - but think they are hiding stock -- unless there was a doorcrasher I wasn't aware of.

Danner 585 for today
DSC_0558.JPG

If someone's looking for the Red Wing 997s in a size 8 (7.5UK), there's a pair over at The Hip Store

Got my Oneness and Notre packages yesterday.

I called Centre and they said ”we have a small staff here” and that “u should have tracking by Monday Dec 9”. SMH

Releases online 12/6

Releases online 12/6

I’ll wait to see detailed pics. Materials are cool but from afar looks like Bk/ bb5 but for $230

I’ll wait to see detailed pics. Materials are cool but from afar looks like Bk/ bb5 but for $230
Doesn't look like there are much details in this collab. Premium suede, plush leather sockliner + 3M look like it. Agreed -- not worth the retail imo. However, I could see these selling out in a few sizes come release date

Not gonna lie, really dig the haven. But the the holidays killed me and that retail is high. 3M cordura and leather heel wrap is nice. Has a nice pop and seems as though they can handle the elements

Well Centre hasn’t refunded me yet. Still no shipping notice either. Need to hire some extra ppl to box the shoes and ship them out. Getting a notice by Dec 9 as mention is crazy.

Back
Top Bottom