Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Releases online 12/6

the reflective laces are tuff....and that's about it

Finally got my pairs in. Love the V2s. The colorway on the V5 is fire, but holy sh*t they are so stiff and uncomfortable. Should get better with wear, but probably going to let them go if anyone is a sz 12 hmu
IMG_5487.jpg

so nobody is gonna mention the sloppy job on the 'N' logo of the left foot V2 :sick:

So what's the current market price for the M990NB4 EST. in 1982?

There's two different listings on GOAT, a size 8.5 for $410 and a 13 for $185.

There's also one listing on StockX in a size 9.5 for $295.

None of these are my size, but there's a listing on ebay and I'm trying to see if I can negotiate the price down.

So what's the current market price for the M990NB4 EST. in 1982?

There's two different listings on GOAT, a size 8.5 for $410 and a 13 for $185.

There's also one listing on StockX in a size 9.5 for $295.

None of these are my size, but there's a listing on ebay and I'm trying to see if I can negotiate the price down.

No idea about what the going rate is, I wouldn't pay more than a little over retail honestly, which was $100. I have them, but knowing you can get GL4 for under $100, i don't really think the minor detail differences justify the additional cost. Those stock x prices are silly.

No idea about what the going rate is, I wouldn't pay more than a little over retail honestly, which was $100. I have them, but knowing you can get GL4 for under $100, i don't really think the minor detail differences justify the additional cost. Those stock x prices are silly.

I feel you 100%

I think the "limited" production plays a part in those listings, from what i'm reading only 1,500 pairs were ever made.

I'm a sucker for navy blue tho since it's my fav color

The 990v5. I bought my first pair last night. Tried them on in my normal NB 10.5 and they were pretty tight. I will probably have to go up to an 11. Have others had to go up .5 also from their 997/998 sizing? Again very new to the 990v5.

The 990v5. I bought my first pair last night. Tried them on in my normal NB 10.5 and they were pretty tight. I will probably have to go up to an 11. Have others had to go up .5 also from their 997/998 sizing? Again very new to the 990v5.
Earlier versions of the 990 feel tight as well? The v5 is noticeably stiffer out of the box than the v4 IME. It loosens up over time.

Back
Top Bottom