Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Last couple.

These are fuegooo.🔥🔥🔥 What’re they in you dont mind me askin?
IMG_20191206_144924_906.jpg

Hey NB community, are there a consensus list of favorite models that , like for instance in the Jordanbrnd line, the list would consist of 1s, 3,4,XIs

new into NB, and998s, 997 and 990v2s are the models that got my attn first.

Hey all. Semi retired old-school collector here. Purchased my first pair of 577's in quite awhile and looking for a legit check. Couldn't find the old ISS NB / runner thread anywhere. Did they just delete all the old forums / threads? What do you all think? Maybe I'm crazy or maybe the dip in packaging quality has me thrown off:

NB.jpg
they look good to me.

Got my tracking for my custom pair from NB on Tuesday. Here we are today and it's still not updated/shipped. Anyone experience this before or currently?

it was the grey v4, but no worries i ordered them from Dicks and they were $15 cheaper than bait

man if i was actually proactive in getting into NB many years ago like i told myself, this would be a pair in my possession 😢

Yeah I'd missed out on the original DMV's when they originally dropped. Kept looking around for em in my size to no avail. Then just happened to be checking Bait one day (we're talking only about a yr ago) and they had almost a FSR -- out of the friggin' blue. I grabbed 5 pairs lol. Sorry to say I sold all the ones I didn't keep.

Last edited:
Centre delivery :pimp: severely underrated imo. If these were a Ronnie Fieg collab people would go nuts for them
IMG_5519.jpg

Those are awesome.

Your post reminded me to check my Centre order again - it finally shows as "accepted" by USPS. Hopefully my order - and everyone else's - will finally show up next week.

After many hard looks and 'almost' checkouts..I'm good on the BM5. The middle/front half of the shoe remind me of my FEG4. Looks like we now know where the FEG4's toe panel materials went "if" it were to be an all black nubuck shoe. :emoji_thinking:

My mail call came in, 997BR. Very happy with the quality, I have no complaints.

20191207_123407.jpg

Though, for the heads, a question: How many of your pairs have the blank insoles? Right now, I have three of them. The 997NV, 997BR, and my 998BC1 JC Nighthawks. Is this a typical NB practice with semi-limited GR's?
20191207_174601.jpg 20191207_174437.jpg

Those burgundy 997s are nice. I’ll add that to the list of shoes I’ll regret passing on lol.

Happy to see everyone is enjoying their recent purchases.

Back
Top Bottom