Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Manual

6DB1F450-2E09-4D3F-A20A-DAD9BD752CDA.png

Was it a full size run?

yep but looked like a small amount of each size especially the blue ones which sold out pretty quick.

thought about copping but already have the 990s and content with the 850s I already copped from earlier this year.

Pop up should be happening in Culver City today but I won’t be going out there otherwise I would’ve tried to stop by and help members out with a pair

yep but looked like a small amount of each size especially the blue ones which sold out pretty quick.

thought about copping but already have the 990s and content with the 850s I already copped from earlier this year.

Pop up should be happening in Culver City today but I won’t be going out there otherwise I would’ve tried to stop by and help members out with a pair

Hopefully they show up in other spots soon or on their site

I really dropped the ball on the Havens......figured s11.5 would stick around for awhile.
Havens are weird. With the reflective bits buried under the cordura the toe is just a black expanse. They could have at least made the toe accent visible to break it up. But like I said it’s the most comfortable 990 ever. The cordura feels like primeknit and the leather liner is plush, supportive and not nearly as stiff as the stock 990.
D5F80875-C686-4B21-9789-FEA1967CCB0B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom