Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

**closes eyes really tight and convinces self** I will not cop those Todd Snyder’s I will not cop those Todd Snyder’s I will not cop those Todd Snyder’s but they’re fire and what if they sell out today and I miss out forever maybe I should just cop and see what happens.
Always use the mentality "Buy Not Think Later"

**closes eyes really tight and convinces self** I will not cop those Todd Snyder’s I will not cop those Todd Snyder’s I will not cop those Todd Snyder’s but they’re fire and what if they sell out today and I miss out forever maybe I should just cop and see what happens.
Look man it wasn't good timing for me but I felt the same way. I grabbed them and I'm so glad I did. They won't release anywhere else and in hand they are gorgeous with the mix of materials used

Anybody got info on the no vacancy 850?? Website raffle still says 990 I’m lost like sh*t HELP

so uh, stupid question....since the raffle for the 990v3 is still up on their page, can i enter? :nerd:

I try to keep my shoe collection at any given time around 20-30 pairs across all brands so this is making hard.

you know damn well this is not gonna happen. I told myself the same thing when i started buying sneakers again, 40+ pairs later that thought is out the window

giphy.gif

Do the 850s fit the same as NB997,998,990 (all TTS to me) or would I need to go up half due to being Asian made?

BC8A37A9-E230-4433-821D-E081E8DAAB26.jpeg
D90D2C7B-63BD-4C57-A556-FB9E3BDACF20.jpeg

Finally picked up these up from parents house. The trail pair is really comfy. Regular 850 isn’t bad but don’t think I could do all day walking in them.

same here and the regular ones haven’t seem to gotten any comfier after wearing them multiple times

what’s with all the garbage that comes out of the Tokyo design studio? What’s the background of this “studio”?

hmmm makes me wonder if I should keep them.love the look, but comfort is key these days. I understand it’s older technology, but still.

yeah I love them aesthetically but if i know I’m gonna be on my feet and waking a lot, I’ll for sure be choosing something else since I’d not feel like there’s any real good cushioning on them

just my opinion though and despite the comfort, one of my favorite shoes to drop this year

BC8A37A9-E230-4433-821D-E081E8DAAB26.jpeg
D90D2C7B-63BD-4C57-A556-FB9E3BDACF20.jpeg

Finally picked up these up from parents house. The trail pair is really comfy. Regular 850 isn’t bad but don’t think I could do all day walking in them.

built more for stability, they have a roller bar. hence why it lacks comfort for walking all day

Back
Top Bottom