Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

1576505913243.png

[/QUOTE]
Seersucker collar is fire.

GO!

No Vacancy Inn 850s... Looks like they loaded unlimited stock so buy at your own risk!

Anyone know why the Vibram goes out further than the sole? Feel like I have seen that on non nb vibram shoes as well. Figured its for a specific reason

Which c/w did you guys prefer for the No Vacancy 850s?

I was definitely feeling the Grey pair much more.

-Drew

Anyone else have an issue with the Todd Snyder 997s? I put my order in on the 12th and they still haven't shipped.
I’d reach out to them. I let them sit in-cart over the weekend, so they threw a freeship code my way via email. It worked even for next-day air. Figured theyd adjust it to standard. Ordered yesterday, and they’re out for delivery today.

I’d reach out to them. I let them sit in-cart over the weekend, so they threw a freeship code my way via email. It worked even for next-day air. Figured theyd adjust it to standard. Ordered yesterday, and they’re out for delivery today.
Yeah, sent them an email. When I ordered I think it said there were 3 pairs left in my size so I hope I didn't just get screwed on bad luck and they shipped out everyone else's pairs and forgot/missed mine.

997NAK for $132 (40% off):

997NAK for $132 (40% off):
997NAJ for $132 as well

Back
Top Bottom