Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Great post, dadbath.

I second the 678's.  Such an ill design.  

This pic was posted in here somewhat recently, but it deserves a second look b/c the 678s are that dope.

Wow. that 997 with the original sole is killer! 
pimp.gif

agreed Dadbath, im down with all those but the 995, meh never really been my cup of tea

id be hella excited if we saw the return of the 678s and the 900 NBXs 
pimp.gif

dadbath with a killer post. Every single one of those models would be copped upon release. I absolutely love those 678s.

In all seriousness though, I agree, wish NB could get a big player wearing their shoes. I want to try a pair of NB basketball shoes on but can't find them anywhere near where I live. I'd love to see them retro some older basketball models.

Also, not sure if they'd still have them, and if it was a last pair deal...but was at West NYC last Saturday and they had a sz 10 pair of Farmers Market 577s in Navy and Brown for $100 if anyone's in the area/if they'd take a phone order on them.

^^ sorry mane haha.

Dadbath: was wondering if we were going to start talking about older models, never really looked into them but the 900 nbx, 678 and 997 are great IMO, may I ask why they went to the 998 sole on the 997s (997.5)?

Some really good models, surprisingly haven't heard much, which is good for those hypebeasts...

Thanks so much to those members posting the karma loop link and discount codes. Just got a 999 elite shipped to UK for $101! That's £68. You can rarely get 999 in UK and when you do they are always over £100 ($150+) so this is the steal of the year for me so far!

This thread is how this forum should be. Civilised, respectful and helpful. Like the average NB wearer I guess it's just more mature than the average JB thread. No *****ing about polish websites and hating on crimson joints here!

Looks like the SNS restock on salmon soles isn't going to be available to the US.

"The Ronnie Fieg x New Balance M1300 drops in store at Sneakersnstuff Stockholm 11.00 CET March 2nd. If we have any pairs left after the in store release they will go online for our Swedish customers later the same day (no set time). If we have any pairs left after the weekend they will be available online for our international customers during the day March 4th (no set time)."

http://www.sneakersnstuff.com/en/product/11360/new-balance-m1300

Charging $329

After shipping, you'd prolly be better off getting a pair on eBay.

Last edited:
Definitely not as good as the Zappos deal but they have full size run of m990n at Barneys.com (Sizes 7-13)

$190.00 + Free Shipping.

^^ sorry mane haha.

Dadbath: was wondering if we were going to start talking about older models, never really looked into them but the 900 nbx, 678 and 997 are great IMO, may I ask why they went to the 998 sole on the 997s (997.5)?

Some really good models, surprisingly haven't heard much, which is good for those hypebeasts...

I've heard that the original 997 sole moulds were destroyed or lost. I guess recreating a sole from scratch is somewhat costly, but I think it would be worthwhile in this case!

Is there a reason the US never gets 577's? Every time I want a pair I always end up ordering from the UK.

international retail price on the salmon soles have always been really high, maybe sns added a few bucks but not much.

Looks like the SNS restock on salmon soles isn't going to be available to the US.

"The Ronnie Fieg x New Balance M1300 drops in store at Sneakersnstuff Stockholm 11.00 CET March 2nd. If we have any pairs left after the in store release they will go online for our Swedish customers later the same day (no set time). If we have any pairs left after the weekend they will be available online for our international customers during the day March 4th (no set time)."

http://www.sneakersnstuff.com/en/product/11360/new-balance-m1300

Charging $329

After shipping, you'd prolly be better off getting a pair on eBay.
man that just ruined my day... I don't know why but I was expecting close to retail on these.  $329?!

Back
Top Bottom