Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

My first pair of new balance since 9th grade. That was some 574's back in '03. I must say the quality is so on point. And I'm probably going to get the jcrew 998's very soon.

the pic makes it official... I'm passing on the blue pair cuz of the saddle and black hit on the midsole.

seen them in person. blue is only ok. The black saddle turns it off for me. I don't understand why they didn't just make the same color scheme as the red but used blue. Went into store planning to grab the blue but left with the reds.

Seems like Karmaloop is stepping up their NB game.  
Damn, they just the 1300CP and the 996 color pack in. Use the promo code WSHH2013 and you get free ship and 25% off. I'm so tempted to double up on the green 996's. I'm a big fan of the 996's and I jumped on them as soon as Premier dropped them last month for $148. Can't beat myself up about it though.

Damn, they just the 1300CP and the 996 color pack in. Use the promo code WSHH2013 and you get free ship and 25% off. I'm so tempted to double up on the green 996's. I'm a big fan of the 996's and I jumped on them as soon as Premier dropped them last month for $148. Can't beat myself up about it though.

also use rep code WOOT for more savings

Was messing around today with 574 customs, decided im gonna pull the trigger on these soon

Nice pics, but not worth the hype price tag IMO.  It's retail or nothing for me.  glad you copped at retail.  congrats again mate.

thanks jelly, I feel for what I paid I definitely got quality, the suede is bonkers on these, straight butter

Back
Top Bottom