Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Nice price for the 990BON, a grail to me. Sadly not my size.

how is sizing on the 990v2? i'm usually a TTS 10 in most things like nike, asics etc.
i'm going to be an idiot and possibly pay resell on the Aime Leon Dore pair :[

I bought both pairs in one order... they came in but only sent me one pair... I reached out to customer service but they haven’t responded yet

Bro this is some bull****.

They did the same to me as well!

I scooped up 3 pairs of grays (just because I really loved the model and colorway) and all they sent me was one pair and I was charged for all 3.

All three pairs I ordered were all under the same ticket number as well.

I just made my second e-mail attempt to contact them today.

Did they send you a paper receipt with the one pair they sent you? I didn't receive any paper receipt from them.

-Drew

Exactly why I avoid going through these shady small boutique/clothing lines

Bah Humbug... All stores start out somewhere... I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt for now... If they don’t respond or fix it I will charge back...

Bro this is some bull****.

They did the same to me as well!

I scooped up 3 pairs of grays (just because I really loved the model and colorway) and all they sent me was one pair and I was charged for all 3.

All three pairs I ordered were all under the same ticket number as well.

I just made my second e-mail attempt to contact them today.

Did they send you a paper receipt with the one pair they sent you? I didn't receive any paper receipt from them.

-Drew

I’m in the same boat... hoping it gets sorted out... I’m sure they are not used to this volume of orders... my shipping notification is showing both pairs but only one came with no paperwork... I’ll give them a couple days cause it’s the holidays... DM me if you get a response

Really happy wh these for my East coast trip
687C6A7E-0AC7-4374-BD4F-DF5028D76ED5.jpeg

pic taken a couple days ago
Are they waterproof?

HS ad for the Hierros are too funny. Made for the outdoors but the models are all dolled up in jeans/pants with top coats......

From what I’m seeing online it’s only for certain users. Others got buy 3 sneakers, get the 4th free

so i did my research through this thread, reddit and youtube. i still cant find an answer for sizing on the 990v2 lol. 50/50 TTS or .5 down haha i cry

so i did my research through this thread, reddit and youtube. i still cant find an answer for sizing on the 990v2 lol. 50/50 TTS or .5 down haha i cry

if your that concerned I wouldn’t dive head first and pay resale on a model you haven’t worn before. But hey that’s just me.....

if your that concerned I wouldn’t dive head first and pay resale on a model you haven’t worn before. But hey that’s just me.....

trust me i've been telling myself that haha. wish i had a NB store near me to see if i can try a pair on :[

Back
Top Bottom