Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

trust me i've been telling myself that haha. wish i had a NB store near me to see if i can try a pair on :[
I just put on a pair of 990BK2's in a half size up( 11) from my TTS (10.5). I wish I went TTS. It feels too Airy in the upper for my liking. However, I'm naturally wider-feet gang, so comfort is great. It supports my entire width of my foot, and I don't care about extra toe-space. Tbh it feels like a 998. When I put an orthotic midsole in addition to the regular midsole, it fit great.

C6543F99-E541-444C-B9F4-B339E82C027B.jpeg

ALD V5s for Christmas Eve with the fam tonight

Not sure if posted before

Merry Christmas to any who care to celebrate!

Thoughts on worn but clean c notes for $185 shipped?
considering how much c notes go for, that may be a good move. my biggest concerns when buying used shoes are whether any defects can be cleaned easily and if the materials are in good condition (especially suede).

merry christmas and happy holidays NB NT fam!

Hibbetts marked em at 30% off, brings em down to 55.98, sizes 10.5,11,11.5 and 12 left, free ship still applies
For those who bought from Hibbett in the past seven days, they have a price match policy. I just called and since the 998 Curry (aka Brown Sugars) I purchased were still in stock they price matched and I got 30% off what I paid the other day making them only $56 (+tax) as well.

Back
Top Bottom