Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

But are the materials the finest you've ever seen? Inspired by his travels to European islands? Smooth, buttery suede, inspired by the buttery croissants he's eating while holidaying in Monaco? Deep blues inspired by the time he went snorkeling in the Caspian sea? Crispy brown that reminds him of shell of a fresh bowl of Cocoa Crisps?
Probably not :frown:

so thankful for all the sales!
D3E8303A-710B-4774-941F-22BAACACC9F1.jpeg

These are my first pair of New Balance shoes in over 15 years. Purchased from Joe's NBO.

Edit: well they don't fit. Bought my TTS and they are murdering my toes. So guess I'm paying for return shipping now.....lovely.

Attachments

• 20200107_170642.jpg
    20200107_170642.jpg
    268.7 KB · Views: 295
Last edited:
These are my first pair of New Balance shoes in over 15 years. Purchased from Joe's NBO.

Edit: well they don't fit. Bought my TTS and they are murdering my toes. So guess I'm paying for return shipping now.....lovely.
To avoid return shipping fees I now pay with Paypal, who refund money paid for (or deducted from) returns for customers that made the original purchase with Paypal.

https://www.paypal.com/for-you/shop/refunded-returns

"Even if you purchased something from the U.S. or anywhere in the world, we’ll cover up to 12 returns per year. We’ll reimburse you for up to $30 per request. "

another day, another stockx steal
anyone got this pair, and what you guys think? burgundy/maroon one of my fav colors so im hypppped
these fit like 997/998's?
Screen Shot 2020-01-07 at 11.12.53 PM.png

Best v2 from this latest batch of usa made retros for me. That purple is just gorgeous. As for fit, for me tts, a slight bit tighter / shorter than 998's/997's

To avoid return shipping fees I now pay with Paypal, who refund money paid for (or deducted from) returns for customers that made the original purchase with Paypal.

https://www.paypal.com/for-you/shop/refunded-returns

"Even if you purchased something from the U.S. or anywhere in the world, we’ll cover up to 12 returns per year. We’ll reimburse you for up to $30 per request. "
Never knew that. Thanks for the advice.

I noticed the NB tongue label was literally falling off the left shoe so I called Joe's NBO and they are footing the return shipping but will keep that in mind for the future for sure.

These are neither burgundy nor maroon, they are purple. You will love them, though (hopefully). They are great in person.

you're right. they look amazing in a youtube vid i saw. remember reading that the tyrian dye historically was made through extracting the color from sea-snails!!
one of the first N.B's that caught my attention when i started diggin into the brand (couple months ago).

you're right. they look amazing in a youtube vid i saw. remember reading that the tyrian dye historically was made through extracting the color from sea-snails!!
one of the first N.B's that caught my attention when i started diggin into the brand (couple months ago).
You'll enjoy your pair! To me, the purple is nice and lush, definitely a subtle head-turner.

Back
Top Bottom