Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Even though there's the occasional bitter comment about Fieg and Aime Leon Dore and collabs bringing NB more attention in the last year, it's nice to see that overall y'all are welcoming to newcomers and folks that don't have deep NB knowledge. I never see any questions about sizing or colors or materials or comfort go unanswered.

**** all the dunk SB dudes that think they're better than everyone else for wearing dunks 10 years ago.

Ayyy 670 is back!
6EF3F171-4A12-4D90-9991-9CA08B107979.jpeg
Great news. I’ve been waiting on the 670 to make a return.

Looks like End has a neon pink pair up.

These are really dope to me but $120 is a little steep for them. Is the leather quality on point?
Exactly what I was thinking, looking like a $12 shoe but hey if it’s a kith exclusive it’s worth it!

don’t know if these are a kith exclusive or anything (not that it would’ve affected my opinion on the shoe) but the leather isn’t that bad even though it’s basically the plastic type of leather.

that being said, it’s still pretty soft feeling and if you’ve ever owned the Reebok club c, the feeling is very comparable. Price wise though, hate I spent that much and these really shouldn’t be anything over $60 retail but hey I’m a sucker for white sneakers and liked the way it looked

another day, another stockx steal
anyone got this pair, and what you guys think? burgundy/maroon one of my fav colors so im hypppped
these fit like 997/998's?
Screen Shot 2020-01-07 at 11.12.53 PM.png

Great shoe, but the insole sucks. Concepts went on a run where they used nylon or something on the insoles which may cause slippage. you can always change them out i guess

After a long time waiting, was finally able to grab my grails for the low..
Screenshot_20200109-114034_Instagram.jpg
I have been trying to get these for a minute but the prices are insane. I've basically made peace with myself that I will not be owning. Great pickup!!

Back
Top Bottom