Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

^^^
Yeah dunno about $400, thats a bit much.
mean.gif
those are the BIN prices on the bay

Can someone shares their sizing stories with the 990's? I wear a 10.5 in almost every sneaker (including most NB's). With the 1400 J. Crew joints I needed a 10. Will I be good picking up an 11 with the 990's? Thank you in advance!

In case nobody answered.....

I'm a size 10.5 in almost everything. Copped the Navy OG 990 in a 10.5 & they fit perfect.

Get your size. Should be no problems.

seen them in person. blue is only ok. The black saddle turns it off for me. I don't understand why they didn't just make the same color scheme as the red but used blue. Went into store planning to grab the blue but left with the reds.

Funny.....

I'm a sucker for red. But the blue 999 elites are mean. I actually like them better than the red elites. Both will be copped thou.

Glad I decided to pass on some of the prices I saw for the Fingercroxx. I refuse to pay more than I did for my West NYCs (which I got for a steal) so the hunt continues.

sns had so many complaints about that price they said they will cut their margin and sell for $250....and theyre only getting 10 pairs.

Sick air jsarg! :smokin I'm JELLY!

This thread and the assistance is off the hook! So many nice GR with crazy discounts...:smokin

Last edited:
thought i had seen them phins, even checked a cpl pages back. its hard to keep up with this thread these das

The Grey 990s were slept on hard, and it didn't help that they were limited to 990 pairs. I missed, and I'm not really willing to fork over the 300+ going price for a pair in my size. Oh well...

The Grey 990 isn't worth the reseller price.  I get the limited production hype, but the navy ones are the same shoe minus the hype.  I'l take em for a fraction of the price.

Well... I'm not usually a new balance guy. I stuck my head in here just for fun and now I'm on the hunt for some Red 999 Elites. Those are sick! First pair of new balances I will be getting in a while.

I paid around 250 from overseas for my greys, but no regrets. I wouldn't call it sleeping, I just kept missing! Still one of my favorite shoes and I wish they would do them again!

seen them in person. blue is only ok. The black saddle turns it off for me. I don't understand why they didn't just make the same color scheme as the red but used blue. Went into store planning to grab the blue but left with the reds.

Funny.....

I'm a sucker for red. But the blue 999 elites are mean. I actually like them better than the red elites. Both will be copped thou.

I'm with you, sneakermane. Both pairs are great, but I prefer the blues. You can't go wrong either way, though.

I'm glad I got the grey 990s, but it's too bad they ended up being so limited. It's great that the navy pair is just as good, but much easier to come by.

i got my greys for $250 too. i love them. all the 990 ann. are equal in quality and of greys were gr and navy or any of the other were the limited/hyped pair id have still gone grey. i
a sucker for grey, and since a lot of nb come in grey, it kills the old wallet

Back
Top Bottom