Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I expected $250 so the pricepoint isnt surprising. I believe Todd Snyder 997 was $240 and I bet these are on par w quality of materials.

Im actually feeling the clothing. The hoodies and long tees :pimp:

I expected $250 so the pricepoint isnt surprising. I believe Todd Snyder 997 was $240 and I bet these are on par w quality of materials.

the hoodies are fire as hell.

todd snyder 997 had a lot of leathers, this seems to be the standard pigskin suede miUSA models get

1700 is a pretty cheap shoe in terms of construction. I think setting it that high may biteNB in the assdown the road if they try and peddle GRs. The 1700 should retail similar to the 998, which is about180 retail and you typically see a 20% price increase. But this is a pretty big mark up.

1700 is a pretty cheap shoe in terms of construction. I think setting it that high may biteNB in the assdown the road if they try and peddle GRs. The 1700 should retail similar to the 998, which is about180 retail and you typically see a 20% price increase. But this is a pretty big mark up.

I think you can chalk that up to RF/Kith hype and the whole "colorist" exclusive aesthetic they're going for. do you think they're even going to try to GR this shoe?

Cncpts having a 30% additional off sale items, bunch of new balances in scattered sizes. Starts at 12pm EST, use code "NEWYOU2020"

Cncpts having a 30% additional off sale items, bunch of new balances in scattered sizes. Starts at 12pm EST, use code "NEWYOU2020"

This code isn't working for me.

Edit... I'm a big dumby ... starts at 12 pm eastern... my bad

well that was stupid, saved $260 anyhow. hope the JFG 992 release is not as bad as this one.

scored a ds pair of independence day's off ebay in my size for $220 shipped though. do not see those ds much.

I saw like two sizes available for the pink one and none for the darker colorist shoe at 11:01 ET lmao

well that was stupid, saved $260 anyhow. hope the JFG 992 release is not as bad as this one.

scored a ds pair of independence day's off ebay in my size for $220 shipped though. do not see those ds much.
good grab on the independence days.

good looking out...wish it was 50% tho ha ha

Back
Top Bottom