Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Glad I pulled the trigger! Mine should arrive today

honestly they look WAY too much like ivy park to drop them right now, I’m sure it’s just an unfortunate coincidence and in the end it’ll probably just be a small bump in release date but it’s kind of messy.

this happened with the marbleheads dropping @ kith “too early” too though so I could be overthinking the design side of thing and for some reason NB has a weird/poorly communicated release date chain now
sneaker news/other websites articles also are constantly released months after a GR has released or even after a shoe has sold out. Not sure if they are doing this on purpose to try and drive after market resale (not really working) or their PR is just that detached they don't know better.

idk if it was an ivy park thing or just another weird NB thing, they did the same thing with the monochromatic 850s, both of which I kind of had my eye on.

articles dropped about a day after the molten lava release, it was just taken off yesterday...just odd. hopefully not a QC thing. keep us posted on the shoes!

idk if it was an ivy park thing or just another weird NB thing, they did the same thing with the monochromatic 850s, both of which I kind of had my eye on.

articles dropped about a day after the molten lava release, it was just taken off yesterday...just odd. hopefully not a QC thing. keep us posted on the shoes!

Not necessarily referring to the lavas for the articles see the below. All published recently and have been out at stores for sometime.

These hit major sales and have been out for sometime.

Same with these. Just 2 recent examples but this has been a theme I have noticed the past few seasons.

Edit: Also the 992 Kith Exclusive article was released after sell out

the inspire the dream collection is pretty terrible. 225 for the bomber jacket :rofl:

I'll get the text shirt once it goes on sale

Not necessarily referring to the lavas for the articles see the below. All published recently and have been out at stores for sometime.

These hit major sales and have been out for sometime.

Same with these. Just 2 recent examples but this has been a theme I have noticed the past few seasons.

Edit: Also the 992 Kith Exclusive article was released after sell out

that's on the sneaker blogs for being slow. their priority is yeezy's and the 500th AJ1 rerelease/collab

the inspire the dream collection is pretty terrible. 225 for the bomber jacket :rofl:

I'll get the text shirt once it goes on sale

that's on the sneaker blogs for being slow. their priority is yeezy's and the 500th AJ1 rerelease/collab

Yes and no. As they work closley with brands and have contacts and some articles are sent over from brands. You can pay for publicity.

We've incorrectly sorted this package which may cause a delay.
Bronx, NY

i blame beyonce!

as long as it gets there haha

12 minutes in, FSR available for the OMN1S...I really hope kawhi didn't design this colorway. first OMN1S whiff. disappointed there wasn't a MiUSA lifestyle release to go along with it, a 997s MiUSA in these colors would've been dope

as long as it gets there haha

12 minutes in, FSR available for the OMN1S...I really hope kawhi didn't design this colorway. first OMN1S whiff. disappointed there wasn't a MiUSA lifestyle release to go along with it, a 997s MiUSA in these colors would've been dope

997s have been a bit played out from NB Basketball but a 992 would be dope.

997s have been a bit played out from NB Basketball but a 992 would be dope.

inspire the dream 992s would be great but we haven't even gotten regular 992s out....997s baited was one I really regret not getting

also meant 997Sport not 997. I think the only 997Sport released w/ the OMN1S was the baited, rest have been 997

Last edited:
All the way good on those RF 1700s if that's what the price tag looking like. Bots probably going to eat anyways though.

Will see if I can get a pair of the Joe Freshgoods and if not will probably scoop one of the Stray Rats from Stockx.

All the way good on those RF 1700s if that's what the price tag looking like. Bots probably going to eat anyways though.

Will see if I can get a pair of the Joe Freshgoods and if not will probably scoop one of the Stray Rats from Stockx.
Stray rats were pretty easy on NB if you were there when they dropped. Also like the JFG’s as well.

HTBs today...

IMG_8847.jpg

size 10 todd snyder 997 restocked

According to new balance size chart, 10.5 women's is equal to 9 men's. Is it safe to assume that a 10.5 women's wide (D width) is the same as a 9 men's standard (D width)? Asking for a friend, thanks in advance.

According to new balance size chart, 10.5 women's is equal to 9 men's. Is it safe to assume that a 10.5 women's wide (D width) is the same as a 9 men's standard (D width)? Asking for a friend, thanks in advance.

Not sure why, but I've found women's D width, to be a little wider than men's D width. I've bought women's 990s in B and D width and found B width to be fine. I think moshepark moshepark can confirm that women's 990GL4 D fit wider than standard men's 990GL4

Not sure why, but I've found women's D width, to be a little wider than men's D width. I've bought women's 990s in B and D width and found B width to be fine. I think moshepark moshepark can confirm that women's 990GL4 D fit wider than standard men's 990GL4

I can confirm this as well. Ive purchased multiple 990v4 in a womens 11.5B and fits damn close to a mens 10D.

Back
Top Bottom