Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Sneakerboy had sizes in that 990 for about $145 shipped yesterday during their current sale. They were some of the first pairs to dry up as soon as it went live.

Size 7 anyone?

Need some help here...
I bought a red/black 997's from Concepts over the weekend. But they sent me these instead. The weird thing is is that the 990s were sent in the 997 box. It's also a size 10 and not a 10.5 like I ordered. Anyone have any info on these? And will Concepts even do anything?
IMG_5332.jpg
IMG_5334.jpg
IMG_5336.jpg

Need some help here...
I bought a red/black 997's from Concepts over the weekend. But they sent me these instead. The weird thing is is that the 990s were sent in the 997 box. It's also a size 10 and not a 10.5 like I ordered. Anyone have any info on these? And will Concepts even do anything?
IMG_5332.jpg
IMG_5334.jpg
IMG_5336.jpg
If I'm not mistaken those are custom NB1s. How they wound up coming from cncpts and sent to you in an order for 997s, I have no idea. They would definitely take the return.

Pretty cool pair though. I dunno what 997s you ordered but I like these more.

If I'm not mistaken those are custom NB1s. How they wound up coming from cncpts and sent to you in an order for 997s, I have no idea. They would definitely take the return.

Pretty cool pair though. I dunno what 997s you ordered but I like these more.

It's very weird. Like I said, they even came in what was supposed to be the correct box for the 997 (US997MP1).

cool NB1s. Looks like they got someone’s order mixed in with the store order. I wonder who that person is referenced in the embroidery? Doubt that it had anything to do with any Concepts employees. I ordered some NB1s a week and a half ago and no shipping yet. Last pair I received in under a week. It looks like the “SUNIKA” code is live site wide now! I just got the m577lp for $150 shipped.
Link
291B9315-DBE5-4F2B-AB66-F3323D256848.png

what did he say lmao

His initial comment to me...
"Those guys be having 2000+ pairs.
I only have 500,
no online
and leather is on it.
And I didn't confirm 290 who the **** said that?"

I told him it was being circulated on multiple NB forums and IG accounts and if the price was not true I apologize and would delete my comment right away. I also said there are a lot of chapped NB fans about the rumored price.

"I mean its up to me to determine that price. That why I'm like what the hell are people talking about"

My last response was that I agree its 100% your business and decision on price. You will sell out either way but you are pissing off a lot of NB fans and attracting people who never purchased NB before.

His initial comment to me...
"Those guys be having 2000+ pairs.
I only have 500,
no online
and leather is on it.
And I didn't confirm 290 who the **** said that?"

I told him it was being circulated on multiple NB forums and IG accounts and if the price was not true I apologize and would delete my comment right away. I also said there are a lot of chapped NB fans about the rumored price.

"I mean its up to me to determine that price. That why I'm like what the hell are people talking about"

My last response was that I agree its 100% your business and decision on price. You will sell out either way but you are pissing off a lot of NB fans and attracting people who never purchased NB before.

“and leather is on it”

fair enough

Shine and success? He’s selling a super limited NB during all star weekend in his hometown. Really not that difficult. That’s like being genuinely proud of your daughter that sold all her Girl Scout cookies and you bought them all. Not to mention it’s the first collab for a 992. He’s gonna need to do a helll of a lot better than this and not to mention his track record of clothing before this was Interesting to say the least. There’s a solid group of NB1 folks that pump out better pairs and story lines to go with their kicks than JFG.

Shine and success? He’s selling a super limited NB during all star weekend in his hometown. Really not that difficult. That’s like being genuinely proud of your daughter that sold all her Girl Scout cookies and you bought them all. Not to mention it’s the first collab for a 992. He’s gonna need to do a helll of a lot better than this and not to mention his track record of clothing before this was Interesting to say the least. There’s a solid group of NB1 folks that pump out better pairs and story lines to go with their kicks than JFG.
Yeah but most of us making those NB1s are pencil pushing in our 9-5s waiting for #OCF to wear them and often we're even taking inspiration from other designs. You're wasting your energy when you channel it to someone/something you disagree with. Put that energy toward someone you support or your own endeavors.

Yeah but most of us making those NB1s are pencil pushing in our 9-5s waiting for #OCF to wear them and often we're even taking inspiration from other designs. You're wasting your energy when you channel it to someone/something you disagree with. Put that energy toward someone you support or your own endeavors.

There are actually tons of designs that come from scratch. Your acting like the guy did a ton of work to create this lol. He simply picked colors and mateials similiar to how we pick them but he actyually gets to see them in person, which is a huge game changer. Your acting like he designed the shoe, killed the cow and prepared the suede and dyed it.

You can even say Joe ripped off the volcano CW. Its his first NB, he got the most hyped model, is dropping it during all star weekend, next to a Kawahi drop and it is incredibly overpriced. So yes, IMO a guy that most of us never heard of doesn't deserve that much praise. I also have no problem voicing my opinion and I think its funny when people like you try to censor someones opinion because it doesn't go along with your own? I'm sorry but thats just *** backwards and if thats how you live your life. When you get into this industry and make products for customers you are putting yourself to be criticized, some may rock with you others may not. His manager also didn't really do a good job defending his price point or clearing the air if its cheaper.

Last edited:
There are actually tons of designs that come from scratch. You can even say Joe ripped off the volcano CW. Its his first NB, he got the most hyped model, is dropping it during all star weekend, next to a Kawahi drop and it is incredibly overpriced. So yes, IMO a guy that most of us never heard of doesn't deserve that much praise. I also have no problem voicing my opinion and I think its funny when people like you try to censor someones opinion because it doesn't go along with your own? I'm sorry but thats just *** backwards and if thats how you live your life, im sorry.
Yes, there are tons of designs from scratch. Yes, there are tons of designs from inspiration. Yes, it's the volcano colorway. No, the 992 is not the most hyped model (the world outside of this thread is pretty unfamiliar with the 992, still). No, none of us determine who deserves what praise someone receives - that's only up to those who give or don't give the praise. Yes, voice your opinion. No, I didn't make any attempt to censor your opinion - please tell me where I did that. Yes, I offered a suggestion of an alternate channel for your energy.

I never heard of this guy. I still haven't googled him. I saw photos of his shoes. I don't want them. It doesn't matter to me. Dude's in his lane doing his thing, I'm in mine. He's not making me buy his product. I don't have any obligation to try.

Hello! I premiered in this forum since I read you saying that you are waiting for 992. I tell you what I know: they appear first in Spanish online stores and later in newbalance europe. In scoop I get a pair of my size in the new balance bilbao store: the shoe smells like glue and there is an indecent glue trail around the front fender in the area that the abzorb sbs sole touches. if you go around instagram you will see it. I do not know what is happening: they have appeared and disappeared from the official websites. there are quite a few people in Europe outraged with this matter. € 220 sneakers! It is inconceivable !! I left a review on your site, on linkedin .. and nobody says anything.

Attachments

• DEA72759-99A0-4475-AFF3-7CB4CFEF053E.jpeg
    DEA72759-99A0-4475-AFF3-7CB4CFEF053E.jpeg
    368.2 KB · Views: 58
Yes, there are tons of designs from scratch. Yes, there are tons of designs from inspiration. Yes, it's the volcano colorway. No, the 992 is not the most hyped model (the world outside of this thread is pretty unfamiliar with the 992, still). No, none of us determine who deserves what praise someone receives - that's only up to those who give or don't give the praise. Yes, voice your opinion. No, I didn't make any attempt to censor your opinion - please tell me where I did that. Yes, I offered a suggestion of an alternate channel for your energy.

I never heard of this guy. I still haven't googled him. I saw photos of his shoes. I don't want them. It doesn't matter to me. Dude's in his lane doing his thing, I'm in mine. He's not making me buy his product. I don't have any obligation to try.

992 is the most popular and waited shoe in 2020***. Outside of this thread it is widely popular, lots of people are anticipating the GY. Its giving very similar vibes to the 997GY release from 2015. Put energy to someone I support? Seems like your saying only voice an opinion if I'm in support of it. There are others in this group that get very offended when anyone mentions the cons that new balance has been facing the last year.

I use to live in the Chicago suburbs (12 years) and until the leaked images of this collab came out I had no clue who JFG was. The poor grammar and poor excuses trying to justify a $290 price made him even less relevant in my eyes. I simply voiced an opinion on the IG page and he got butthurt about it.

Back
Top Bottom