Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Lol at ‘it has leather on it’. If that truly came from ‘the source’, I’ll wear my horween danner 585’s that moshepark moshepark got me for $40 from Marshall’s that much harder.

Joe Fresh Goods.... Putting in the man hours to study the science of what you need.

SmartSelect_20200206-152642_Instagram.jpg

Hello! I premiered in this forum since I read you saying that you are waiting for 992. I tell you what I know: they appear first in Spanish online stores and later in newbalance europe. In scoop I get a pair of my size in the new balance bilbao store: the shoe smells like glue and there is an indecent glue trail around the front fender in the area that the abzorb sbs sole touches. if you go around instagram you will see it. I do not know what is happening: they have appeared and disappeared from the official websites. there are quite a few people in Europe outraged with this matter. € 220 sneakers! It is inconceivable !! I left a review on your site, on linkedin .. and nobody says anything.
Missed this and thank you for the insight. Hopefully, the US lifestyle team can get it back together. Did your boutique not let you return them? I saw one boutique addressing the concerns and willing to take the pairs back.

Be nice if the US was on the UKs level in terms of quality control and response to customers. But there too concerned with making the brand “cool”.

990v1 dropped on nb?

went ahead and decided to use my $200 code on these. was gonna wait for the grey 992s but honesty wouldn’t mind paying full retail on those

went ahead and decided to use my $200 code on these. was gonna wait for the grey 992s but honesty wouldn’t mind paying full retail on those

might have done the same if they had my size..any word on what 992 is gonna retail for? 175 like on kith right

His initial comment to me...
"Those guys be having 2000+ pairs.
I only have 500,
no online
and leather is on it.
And I didn't confirm 290 who the **** said that?"

I told him it was being circulated on multiple NB forums and IG accounts and if the price was not true I apologize and would delete my comment right away. I also said there are a lot of chapped NB fans about the rumored price.

"I mean its up to me to determine that price. That why I'm like what the hell are people talking about"

My last response was that I agree its 100% your business and decision on price. You will sell out either way but you are pissing off a lot of NB fans and attracting people who never purchased NB before.
Why should he cater to the expectations of NB fans? And isn't the point of a collab like this to attract people outside the typical NB fanbase anyway?

Back
Top Bottom