Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Did anyone who entered the end raffle BEFORE the price adjustment get W/L emails? I received no email and I’m convinced when they made the adjustment any entries prior were wiped.

I got an immediate L via email. My credit card also blocked a charge from them so idk if it was that that had caused the L

Last edited:
Unreal. 25% of pairs landed on that **** site. I refuse to pay resale on anything at this point in my life. It just feeds the problem. I’d rather go without and wait another 5 years.

Half size down from your Nike size like most made in USA NB’s.

I have a feeling those of us that entered prior to the price adjustment went on an auto-L list. Less of a mess for them to clean up and it guaranteed they would avoid whiny emails.
Thanks for the reply. I find them still big though. I might just try them at a shop

Im glad people only care about 990V4/5's in the DMV... I walked into Ubiq DC around 12pm and they were just chilling...
20200223_081622.jpg

Im glad people only care about 990V4/5's in the DMV... I walked into Ubiq DC around 12pm and they were just chilling...
20200223_081622.jpg
shape looks great on your pair. so salty i missed online and i do not live close enough to a in store retailer.

have you tried them on? fit like 997/998 or 990v3/4/5

shape looks great on your pair. so salty i missed online and i do not live close enough to a in store retailer.

have you tried them on? fit like 997/998 or 990v3/4/5
Nah I havent tried them on yet, but I go half size down on all my NB's.

no idea must have put all pairs online. I’m sure concepts had about the same as they are 2 of the bigger NB accounts out there.

still salty about missing concepts, had I hit there I wouldn’t have had to have gone resell in the first place. that said the surprise drop was actually kind of fair

still salty about missing concepts, had I hit there I wouldn’t have had to have gone resell in the first place. that said the surprise drop was actually kind of fair

I don’t think it was a surprise drop, they mess up dates pretty frequently but I was glad to have grabbed them a week early so I didn’t need to stress yesterday.

I was upstate with poor cell service, so it would have been a real challenge. Plus I was skeet shooting for the first time and it was so much fun I only really looked at my phone to take pictures.

a regular USA or UK made GR is also 1000 pairs...an account would still get like 12-20 pairs of those
add some hype and you have a quick sellout.

some quick math...1000 pairs. lets say each account gets 12 pairs. thats 50 accounts. think about how many accounts are on a global level. boutiques, flagship stores, Jcrew type stores etc
whoa! 1000 pairs for GR? i always figured it was between 2000 to 3000. good fun fact nonetheless

any tips on good eu stores where i might find some older 998’s? or us stores that will ship eu.
was lookin at a pair on capsule but they dont deliver to my country

Was able to swap to my size with a reseller who didn’t even know about these. He was in the same line but was going for the Yeezys until the cashier told him that these were “hyped and limited.” Nice guy tho, and he came to my area so I didn’t have to drive.

Does anyone know about what year is this 1300? Its code is M1300DB, which I know there is a more decent release using the same code denoting Denim Blue. I have not seen a 1300 with leather and mess before.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200224-015115.png
    Screenshot_20200224-015115.png
    969.7 KB · Views: 308
Does anyone know about what year is this 1300? Its code is M1300DB, which I know there is a more decent release using the same code denoting Denim Blue. I have not seen a 1300 with leather and mess before.

Haven’t seen these before...Very similar to a pair that released around 2011-2012...That pair had suede in place of the leather on this pair though...

Around May 2012.

https://sneakernews.com/2012/04/28/new-balance-m1300db-denim-blue/

Just looked at your posted pics more closely and they do look like leather. All the 1300DB I have seen have nubuck front and mid panels with a suede heal. My guess is the owner used some kind of heavy protectant or something on the nubuck portion which gave them this look. Or possible mistake, one off with leather? Asking the seller would give the best answer.

maybe they used something like this on the nubuck? https://www.valmour.com/advices/converting-nubuck-into-smooth-leather.html

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom