Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

ooooh kids JP was not available outside of Asia in 2015. I had to order a pair from Japan...might have to grab one of these kids 2020 for the collection.

Last edited:
ML574GYC (1300JP colorway) From 'Legacy of Grey' pack.

Looking forward to Grey Day which I think is this March 15th with the release of the M992GR and hopefully some more grey goodies. Your profile pic M992NT is supposed to release on March 1st I think. Hope you can cop.
Grey day is September 5, 2020

ML574GYC (1300JP colorway) From 'Legacy of Grey' pack.

Looking forward to Grey Day which I think is this March 15th with the release of the M992GR and hopefully some more grey goodies. Your profile pic M992NT is supposed to release on March 1st I think. Hope you can cop.

thank you!

20200224_091903.jpg

#whysoserious

NB heads: do you think the GR 992s (my profile picture, grey) will release at 12 ET or 9-10 am? internet says finishline.com will have them; if they're carrying them I guess that NB.com would carry them too

IIRC, the NB1 992s released around 12ET 02/12/20

NB heads: do you think the GR 992s (my profile picture, grey) will release at 12 ET or 9-10 am? internet says finishline.com will have them; if they're carrying them I guess that NB.com would carry them too

I’ll be ready at midnight eastern just to be safe...

Also Footlocker has the GL’s releasing on the 20th as well...Several options for big chain stores...Hopefully everybody who wants can eat...

Honestly you’ll be fine, this release will be pretty easy. NB.com should get them, however they are all over the place with stocking product. Good luck.

Is this supposed to be for today or later on mid march?

I’m actually still debating on the tan pair...Might need to see them in hand before I decide if I’m getting them or not...

Where did you see the release date for your profile? Not seeing it on finishline

I see a lot of new pairs of M998JC3 on Ebay for prices that suggest they are being bought up by resellers at low prices, possibly at discount stores like TJMAXX/Ross. So has anyone seen these in the wild anywhere? I know I have seen J Crew 1400s in my local Marshalls recently. I would be very keen on picking up a pair of M998JC3 for around $60 if they are indeed hitting these discount retailers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom