Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Custom 998s would be great, but I wouldn't want that model to oversaturate. It's my favorite, and I really appreciate seeing it utilized every now and then. Every c/w I've seen on it in the last few years has been straight money. If there is oversaturation like the the 574, I don't think I'd like it very much.
truth, i want to edit what i said as well.  i would love a custom 998 IF they had an all suede option like the forest greens that came out last year.  otherwise i would prolly pass..

I do and some custom 1300s
1300's would be amazing for customs...

Only thing is then they probably wouldn't be able to produce them the same way (Made in USA, by hand, etc.).  I'm definitely no expert on this, but it would seem that to accomodate all the different colors/materials it would make it more difficult/costly to go the traditional Made in the USA route.

Nice wear Stunna, I may regret passing on those :nthat:

@Kicks, dont see many of those. As for your question on the B&B's or Fingercroxx- i wouldnt say either are worth paying the resell price.... BUT, it makes more sense to get the B&B's just because of the value (which will go up if it does anything). I know most disagree, but those Fingercroxx are not that nice- and i think they'll settle down and go for about $250 once the hype dies down. Just my 2 cents- although i do agree with sneakermane about 574's. Sure the 580 is a better model, but in this instance, and with those 2 particular pairs youre set on- thats what i think. So many better pairs of 580s to get, and for cheaper- but you arent gonna find many 574s that can compete against that particular release.

Thx for the advice homie

Kicks deals just posted up a link about the grape 1300s on shoe biz sf, but they also have a bunch of other great stuff, especially 1300s, below retail:

https://shoebizsf.com/shop.html?brand=new_balance_made_in_usa

https://shoebizsf.com/shop.html?brand=new-balance

Are they on the shoplist? If not, they should be added...also, anyone know which page I'd go to in here to see it? I'd like to bookmark it, thanks
^^ correct, I also added it to my signature as it makes it easier for me and possibly others to see my post
Thx for the advice homie
those are the atmos 996s, I think Ubiq still had a couple and did a phone order a couple of pages back

nice wear, stunna.

Is the faceoff TTS? I can only locate a pair that's half size small than my normal 11s. hesitating.....
mean.gif
 Mine run half size too big so you should be good going down half a size. Because of the reflective nature Photos don't really do them justice. Underrated shoe. If you got the money pull the trigger on them [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Custom 998s would be great, but I wouldn't want that model to oversaturate. It's my favorite, and I really appreciate seeing it utilized every now and then. Every c/w I've seen on it in the last few years has been straight money. If there is oversaturation like the the 574, I don't think I'd like it very much.
i hear ya..and thats true, i wouldnt want one of my favs gettin hella over saturated in the market at all
Dope shot my g is that the atmos joints?
Nice wear Stunna, I may regret passing on those
nthat.gif

appreciate it playa
nice wear, stunna.

Is the faceoff TTS? I can only locate a pair that's half size small than my normal 11s. hesitating.....
mean.gif
thanks my dude

you should def get your size

Last edited:
Dope shot, Stunna! Don't know why I passed on those...

To jump into the B&B vs. Fingercroxx ordeal, I'd go with the B&B collaboration if you're speaking in terms of value. I was fortunate enough to score both the grey & green pairs, but ultimately traded the green for 2 pairs from the Area 72 pack last month. Don't think I could have done that with the Fingercroxx 580s...

Back
Top Bottom