Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Happy Monday, everyone. M576VT today... hoping that one day we'll see a veg-tan 997 or v4.

VT.jpg

You are lucky to be pickier about NB models. I've gotten quite a few the past couple months and thought that it's been busier than ever with releases.

Getting older and just don't need as much. But the GR got pushed back like 3 times, so have all of the 992s, 1300s were supposed to drop on March 5th and so far only one of them have dropped at a few retailers. The JFG release/the man himself was incredibly sloppy. The CB are just atrocious/the brand just seems to be built for hypebeast or rich people that think an overly priced hoodie will make them cool/different. The RF 1300 is nothing special and the 1700 were cool but no where near the price tag or hassle if you didn't land at retail.

As I get older I'm just more so appreciating quality, honesty, genuine customer service and transparency and NB is moving more towards the boutique type of vibe which is associated with conniving marketing techniques, low quality, over priced and terrible customer service. To be honest they have been associating more with ladder. Again all my thoughts and opinions. Just my thoughts after interacting with their employees and customer service both in store, online and over the phone. Specially over the past year.

Getting older and just don't need as much. But the GR got pushed back like 3 times, so have all of the 992s, 1300s were supposed to drop on March 5th and so far only one of them have dropped at a few retailers. The JFG release/the man himself was incredibly sloppy. The CB are just atrocious/the brand just seems to be built for hypebeast or rich people that think an overly priced hoodie will make them cool/different. The RF 1300 is nothing special and the 1700 were cool but no where near the price tag or hassle if you didn't land at retail.

As I get older I'm just more so appreciating quality, honesty, genuine customer service and transparency and NB is moving more towards the boutique type of vibe which is associated with conniving marketing techniques, low quality, over priced and terrible customer service. To be honest they have been associating more with ladder. Again all my thoughts and opinions. Just my thoughts after interacting with their employees and customer service both in store, online and over the phone. Specially over the past year.
No I completely understand all of your points. I think in the past year NB has gained more visibility from the "Hypebeast" crowd, and now investing more into collabs and marketing in a way that they weren't previously doing. With that said, as you mentioned, I too just appreciate quality. LIke NB just stuck to releasing reasonable accessible GRs with quality production, and zero collabs, thta would make things easier for me.

No I completely understand all of your points. I think in the past year NB has gained more visibility from the "Hypebeast" crowd, and now investing more into collabs and marketing in a way that they weren't previously doing. With that said, as you mentioned, I too just appreciate quality. LIke NB just stuck to releasing reasonable accessible GRs with quality production, and zero collabs, thta would make things easier for me.

Yea, I mean i'm not mad about not getting them at half price but just communication and the way that some of the employees act and carry themselves you would think they thought they worked for yezzy and NB lifestyle is farrrrr from that.

Yea, I mean i'm not mad about not getting them at half price but just communication and the way that some of the employees act and carry themselves you would think they thought they worked for yezzy and NB lifestyle is farrrrr from that.
Oh wow, I haven't spoke with CS in quite some time. I also don't have a retail NB store nearby, only an outlet store with a bunch of kids that really don't know their product. Actually I find myself knowing more about a brand and their releases moreso than actual employees lately.

anyone else get a raffle email from ALD?

looks like $150 is retail with cream being the ALD exclusive, red being limited release and yellow being the wider release pair

anyone else get a raffle email from ALD?

looks like $150 is retail with cream being the ALD exclusive, red being limited release and yellow being the wider release pair
Got the email too......my preference would be cream > yellow > red. If yellow would get a wider release, I may just wait to see if discount of the yellow is possible later. Would probably just go for the cream in the raffle.

Btw as the 827 is asian made, size like a MiC 574 is safe? I check my local NB shop and there was no 827 to fit.

Got the email too......my preference would be cream > yellow > red. If yellow would get a wider release, I may just wait to see if discount of the yellow is possible later. Would probably just go for the cream in the raffle.

same thought with me for the yellow pair. Went for the cream cause that’s the only one of the three I actually like but not gonna be mad if I strike out on this release

Back
Top Bottom