Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

remarts doing a draw for 992GR and showing release of 3/15 so maybe that’s when it should drop?

remarts doing a draw for 992GR and showing release of 3/15 so maybe that’s when it should drop?
I already confirmed with my local champs that yes, the 992Gr is definitely releasing Sunday the 15th. I will do my best to cop a pair, if I still have the budget too do so after the ALD drop.

Sheeeeesh i slept on these
DFF121E9-3B93-4539-B1EA-7E3FC8AB61ED.png

Getting older and just don't need as much. But the GR got pushed back like 3 times, so have all of the 992s, 1300s were supposed to drop on March 5th and so far only one of them have dropped at a few retailers. The JFG release/the man himself was incredibly sloppy. The CB are just atrocious/the brand just seems to be built for hypebeast or rich people that think an overly priced hoodie will make them cool/different. The RF 1300 is nothing special and the 1700 were cool but no where near the price tag or hassle if you didn't land at retail.

As I get older I'm just more so appreciating quality, honesty, genuine customer service and transparency and NB is moving more towards the boutique type of vibe which is associated with conniving marketing techniques, low quality, over priced and terrible customer service. To be honest they have been associating more with ladder. Again all my thoughts and opinions. Just my thoughts after interacting with their employees and customer service both in store, online and over the phone. Specially over the past year.
i think the 5th was a typo like you said earlier. nb japan is releasing them on the 14th. so hopefully the 15th is a good bet for the rest of us.

How are they? I've been considering on getting them also.
I loved the feel of them, very soft due to the fresh foam X compound, but with very sturdy grip due to the vibram mega grip. I usually get stiffer midsole trail shoes, but these are so lightweight and soft while stilling feeling confident with where I'm stepping. They'll become my primary spring-summer hiking shoe for sure!

Back
Top Bottom