Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Y'all really just need to go to your local malls for these GRs. They are hyped for people like us who buy the majority of our pairs online, but all of these stores like Footlocker/Finish Line/Champs all seem to have stock in-person.

The last time i saw a non grey or black 99x in a mall in Houston was literally the OG 992s (excluding JCrew's handful of 998s) haha. But yes, you east coasters enjoy your easy access to the good stuff.

7E3B025E-9E7C-4EC1-AF8C-6DE59B2DFE4A.jpeg

How is the sizing on the 990v2 compared to a 998?

Were you guys able to submit more than one raffle entry for the ALD 827s for the same colorway?

-Drew

The irony of all the GRs selling out is an NB1 with cart jig arrives faster than foot sites and costs $4 less ... with points that can be redeemed for better rewards (NB.com)

I am going to swing through some places this weekend to try to grab the Grey 992. There is actually a NB store pretty close to me that i haven't been to that i will pop into as well

I am going to swing through some places this weekend to try to grab the Grey 992. There is actually a NB store pretty close to me that i haven't been to that i will pop into as well
I would give them a ring. I think they may be exclusive too the "Flagship" stores.

There’s a NB shop not too far from my office but as most of us know they don’t carry lifestyle models. Will the 992 fall under the Geri category or lifestyle?

There’s a NB shop not too far from my office but as most of us know they don’t carry lifestyle models. Will the 992 fall under the Geri category or lifestyle?

lifestyle.

Will try online saturday night. My local NB shop stocks lifestyle, will head out early Sunday afternoon and check if I don’t get it online...

Y'all really just need to go to your local malls for these GRs. They are hyped for people like us who buy the majority of our pairs online, but all of these stores like Footlocker/Finish Line/Champs all seem to have stock in-person.
Are they at stores?

The irony of all the GRs selling out is an NB1 with cart jig arrives faster than foot sites and costs $4 less ... with points that can be redeemed for better rewards (NB.com)
Just to clarify, would these be a 1 to 1 exact shoe? I've never tried replicating the NC, TN, or GR

Any San Antonio texas stores got the the 992's.... I will be in San Antonio soon for a few days....trying to see whats up

Back
Top Bottom