Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Every brand has done this. Nike with monarchs, vomeros, P6000s. Adidas with...everything they make is ugly, except eqt 93s. Asics with every model kiko touched. New balance was doing it before ALD, too. Reebok is even bringing back zigtech for collabs.

2A175F21-0453-460A-BBD2-02588248A289.jpeg

saw these 992s online

tan 992’s. Only shipping to Canada though

I am going to swing through some places this weekend to try to grab the Grey 992. There is actually a NB store pretty close to me that i haven't been to that i will pop into as well
Are you in DC? I was wondering how stocked the NB C store is, I've only been to the outlet in Clarksburg.

Are you in DC? I was wondering how stocked the NB C store is, I've only been to the outlet in Clarksburg.

Yeah just moved to NE last year. Was gonna hit the one that i believe is over near Chevy Chase, never been

Also good to hear BSox say they are plentiful near Arundel Mills i can hit them up too since i work out in greenbelt.

Yeah just moved to NE last year. Was gonna hit the one that i believe is over near Chevy Chase, never been

Also good to hear BSox say they are plentiful near Arundel Mills i can hit them up too since i work out in greenbelt.
Dang good to know a handful of DMV heads are on here......well duh lol. Yeah I went to Champs at Wheaton Plaza to cop the 992TNs, I'll definitely make some time to visit the store in Chevy Chase.

Might as whale check Beltway Plaza while you’re over there. Grab some Gus Fried Chicken too.

PG Plaza not too far either off E/W Hwy.

Probably no need to drive out to Hanover :lol:

Anyone?

For some reason I was able to submit two raffle entries for the same colorway.
I am in the ALD Discord, apparently people have been able to submit multiple entries and already have all 3 shoes confirmed. Not sure what to think of it. I've only planned to cop one at retail and 1 or both of the other colorways at resale, which shouldn't be high given the community response.

ALD gave multiple access to these:

News raffle: anyone who subscribes
Valued customer: select any 1 pair
F&F: select up to all 3 pairs

I am doubtful that many make it online for Friday, seems like they are making their best effort to avoid bots.

Sick didn’t know you had these too!
mine still in box size 12
I won the End raffle but for the maroon/blue/yellow colorway, I really like those too but these are my favorite. Copped off StockX for like $30 over retail which is a win in my book!

Back
Top Bottom