Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

OMG I HIT ON THE ALD RAFFLE CREAMS! First raffle I hit in like a year and a half. Email came in at 2:32am! Plus I cooked on the ALDxNB apparel 24hr early access. Some of y’all about to flip out when you wake up.

Can you share the price point on the apparel?

And congrats to everyone that hits!!!

5420E9EB-E4E6-492D-B4AA-86301FD7614C.png
J
nice way to start the day :nthat:

Why so much buzz around 1300CLS this time? Because of the 1300JP3? I got my CLS a couple years ago for $100 shipped from one of the resellers that scooped from marshalls for like $50. Ebay was flooded with them.

edit: I think it was burlington coat factory that they wound up at. I remember driving out there to go look for them.

Last edited:
Why so much buzz around 1300CLS this time? Because of the 1300JP3? I got my CLS a couple years ago for $100 shipped from one of the resellers that scooped from marshalls for like $50. Ebay was flooded with them.
I have no idea but I wondered the same thing. Only thing I could think of is because people missed the JPs. Idk the last time a paid retail for a NB GR but the CLs were selling out every time they dropped so I bit the bullet.

I have no idea but I wondered the same thing. Only thing I could think of is because people missed the JPs. Idk the last time a paid retail for a NB GR but the CLs were selling out every time they dropped so I bit the bullet.
Root cause, impatience. Dropped at like 4 places and isn’t slated till March 15....

Makes sense. I was feening for the 1300JPs but in 2018. I sent offers of around $300 to every 11/11.5 listing I could find but no one bit. Was pretty happy with the CLS for $100, eventually wore them down and sold cheap on ebay.

I actually like the blue-tinted laces from the CLS more than the ones on the JP but definitely liking the materials and overall build on the JP more. Not sure if it's worth 3x the price but what's done is done.

8EEF0AB6-D08E-423E-A9D0-466FB8A5A442.jpeg

$119 shipped (before tax, if applicable)

Not sure if that’s deliberate or a pricing error on Keith’s end, but definitely below retail for the MiUSA hybrid.

*edit: they fixed it, $160 now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom