Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Man, really hoping for an easy hit on the rose water but not holding my breath, resellers/botters have been hungry.

Also hilarious Top Dog Law reference, thought that was just here in Chicago!

I've received a few DMs asking about rosewater bronsons on Friday, I will be 1000% honest with y'all, the bot landscape has changed dramatically since last year when bronson dropped the v6's, it's crazy because when the v6's dropped (first colorway) I couldn't get anyone to run for, i think only 4 people asked me and I hit for all 4. Same with the blue colorway, not many people asked me to run and those who did also got pairs.
New Balance website canceled the majority of orders I was able to get for you guys (myself included) and I think only 4 or 5 people got orders shipped.
I say all of that to say this, what changed is hcaptcha on shopify, this time last year the bots were able to solve hcaptcha automatically with ease in under 4 seconds and i could run infinite tasks, Now any bot that tries that get payment error when submitting order. The solution devs have come up with that works is solving hcaptcha manually. Which means at the time of the drop I will have to solve 1 hcaptcha challenge per task and if I'm running for 15+ people including myself and my f&f it just won't work. You are better off trying for yourself and have a better chance of hitting than your task being the 15th captcha I have to solve.
Now if and when rose water bronsons drop on NB that's a different story and I'll be able to run for everyone (that I don't have blocked) let's just hope there's plenty of pairs available on Friday and that we get a release on NB.
This is why you GOAT! Thanks for the info! Will try on Friday on his site and hope we hit/get a NB release as plan B!

I know the pre-order thing has been talked about, but it’s such a simple solution. These companies want a mad dash.

Reactions: mkj
If it's not a collab its labelled as GR right? Which doesn't much, GRs could still be limited release.

Typically GRs have a lot of quantity, though the numbers for the MiUSA/UK lines might be different. I've just seen a few pages that had countdown clocks, which is strange for a non-collab release. There's even been a raffle on a few sites. I'm trying to remember any shoe that had a raffle that was not a collab release.

Stone Island x New Balance 574 Legacy Dark Green
Color: Dark Green
Style Code: U574LGIL
Release Date: 06/2024
Price: TBD
1717014293377.png

Stone Island x New Balance 574 Legacy Light Green
Color: Light Green
Style Code: U574LGTN
Release Date: 06/2024
Price: TBD
1717014340875.png

ALD x t500s came in today and an 11.5 is a little snug in the toe box, but the length is just right.

Any link for Chives in a 10.5? EB just canceled mine

Hmm....it's basically the same as $250+Cali Tax+$10 shipping

But these should be gettable right?

1717042224896.png

Back
Top Bottom