Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Footaction got more sizes of the tan 992 but only 15% off (FFMAR15) and not 20% off like champs

I saw that and I won’t question it, I just entered lol
Is the raffle already over? Maybe I overlook but I can't find the link to enter

Is the raffle already over? Maybe I overlook but I can't find the link to enter
Starts tomorrow 3/17 10am-5pm est to enter online

1584450259992.png

OCF. Working from home until further notice. Gotta think about what to change into after lunch :lol:

Now that more and more people have the 992 in hand did most of you stay TTS with the model or go .5 down?

Isn't that what the NB email said?
“At this point, NewBalance.com will remain operational, and we will continue to evaluate our operations as the global situation develops. However, we are temporarily suspending our NB1 custom footwear program made at our Lawrence, Massachusetts factory.”

Yep. And on their webpage.

Definitely half size down from your Nike size. Im 12 in Nike and 12 992s are on the edge of being too big to wear
i think it depends. even if two people wear a size 12, their actual foot size will fall somewhere inside a range of that size. your best best is to go somewhere and try them on. i wear a 10 in nike, and copped a pair of 998 c-notes in a 10, and they were biggish on my foot. saw a pair of kithstrike 998’s in a 9.5, and copped them, and i have to take the insole
out to wear them.

Back
Top Bottom