Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

736F420A-3842-45F8-B1BF-263AB11B2B93.jpeg

can’t wait to wear these to go nowhere. Work is officially shut down until 4/27.

Oh man! Never got shipping notifications from Xhibition...they won’t return my emails..if I miss those 🔥 GR

curtis50cent curtis50cent did you ever get tracking for them? I woke up to the email Friday confirming i got my size but havent gotten tracking. Someone on reddit said they didnt get tracking but that it was on calendar from UPS and my isnt there yet :frown:

curtis50cent curtis50cent did you ever get tracking for them? I woke up to the email Friday confirming i got my size but havent gotten tracking. Someone on reddit said they didnt get tracking but that it was on calendar from UPS and my isnt there yet :frown:

mine are scheduled to be delivered Thursday, no notification of tracking number but showed up on UPS my choice for me

I only got the winning confirmation email and nothing else after. I have two expected deliveries from ALD This week which popped up on my UPS app.

I went TTS sz9.5 and these fit narrow compared to my 997s and 998s for those who are wondering about the sizing for 827s.
02D56809-31BD-4454-8C43-A6F72382757B.jpeg

Nice. Still real snug even after you adjust the laces? Judging by your pic, they look like you slid your foot right in. I have to fully unlace half a shoe just to get my foot in any model. lol

No tracking.
Just winning raffle confirmation.

Nice. Still real snug even after you adjust the laces? Judging by your pic, they look like you slid your foot right in. I have to fully unlace half a shoe just to get my foot in any model. lol

Yea I can slid my foot right in without loosening the laces. I was expecting them to be roomy like my other NBs. I think those with wider feet will find them snug.

Back
Top Bottom