Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

so many Fingercroxx on ebay now 
mean.gif

Only pair of 574s I own. Had to dig thru the collection to find them. UK joints from a few years back.

Btw.... I'm hoping the next New Balance IDs are 577s. They dropping the 996 in so many colorways lately, who needs IDs?

Careful wearing the 999 elites. Ran to my office real quick to grab something and discovered the paint around heel starting to crack. Depressing... Be cautious my friends. Feel like I need to get another pair of the reds now. Ahh KL restock please!!

How do made in UK 1500s fit? I have a few made in UK 577, 576 and they fit really snug in an 11.5. Most of the other made in US 574, 999, 1300, 1400 fit perfect in an 11.5. Any suggestions?

How do made in UK 1500s fit? I have a few made in UK 577, 576 and they fit really snug in an 11.5. Most of the other made in US 574, 999, 1300, 1400 fit perfect in an 11.5. Any suggestions?

I'd say you should be good with 11.5.

factory seconds have had pics posted a few pages back. theyre basically like nike firsts (minor glue stains, etc.)
HAHA, wow

This had me chuckling, too.

Wish they were a little cheaper! Any coupon codes?

They should be cheaper from UK sites (which will typically also take off the VAT).

If size 8 works for you they still have them on Sneakerhead:

http://www.sneakerhead.com/ew-balance-1300-m1300gn.html

these 2005 576's were at my doorstep today

Amazing pickup! I love UK 576s from that era.

Careful wearing the 999 elites. Ran to my office real quick to grab something and discovered the paint around heel starting to crack. Depressing... Be cautious my friends. Feel like I need to get another pair of the reds now. Ahh KL restock please!!
I'm honestly not surprised at all. They were a made in China release, no? Just goes to show the difference in quality...

Last edited:

Why would you want a second pair of a shoe that you have proven is low quality?

Why would you want a second pair of a shoe that you have proven is low quality?

Repped. Good point... I'll give it a little time and try not to mind the cracking... but it's tough haha. It's one of my first NBs and already too attached. Wish I could see the made in US/UK in the flesh.

If size 8 works for you they still have them on Sneakerhead:

I appreciate the help, but I am afraid 8 will be too big. From what I seem to read and hear the 1300 is roomy. I wear 7.5 in the 574 and it's been years since I owned a pair of New Balance. I have my eye on the m1300er, but those are still pretty recent correct?

I'm honestly not surprised at all. They were a made in China release, no? Just goes to show the difference in quality...

I just recently started getting into NBs. Are there certain models that are better quality that you would recommend? Or does it have more to do with where it's manufactured, like the made in US/UK? Sorry if that's a silly question.

Could some of the more experienced NB connoisseurs shed some light on the quality and/or comfort of the different models.

I posted before about the problem I had with one of the laces that came with my blue 1600 elites I got from highkickz. Highkickz was kind enough to send me replacement laces but they weren't the same as the original NB laces. I contacted NB customer service through their site and they let me pick a set of NB laces that they are sending to me free of charge. Great service. I requested Flat Tubular White laces 54". They were described to commonly accompany the classic/lifestyle models.

Last edited:
Quality speaking for a China release these are actually pretty good. I haven't had any issues with the paint cracking around the heel and I have been wearing mine religiously since I received them a week and half ago.

Back
Top Bottom