Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Has anyone come across replica west nyc's yet? Reason I ask, I won an auction, but after looking at pics again - realized there's no 3M. Not sure if it's just how he took the pics...still really want these b/c I got them for a good price, but not trying to get got. Any help would be really appreciated.

These arrived today...

smokin.gif
Oh my 1500s. Beautiful pickups, sir.

Has anyone come across replica west nyc's yet? Reason I ask, I won an auction, but after looking at pics again - realized there's no 3M. Not sure if it's just how he took the pics...still really want these b/c I got them for a good price, but not trying to get got. Any help would be really appreciated.
Those look mad suspect. And yes, I've seen a few replicas out there. The tongue looks cheap and I do not see 3M.

nice! size?
Size 9 and 8 respectively. Unfortunately the Kennedy's are snug on me :frown: So I'm looking to trade for a size 8.5

Must be a nice day when a pair of Kennedy's shows up on your doorstep 
smokin.gif

Where did you manage to find those?
A friend from the UK

Those colette! Very nice
Thank you sir!

Oh my 1500s. Beautiful pickups, sir.
Thanks GTFan712. These Kennedy's are your size. If you have a pair in 8.5, let's trade :smile:

Thanks!

Thanks!

THIIIISSSSSS!!!

#datshape
Yea the shape is great on these :smile:

Thank you sir!

[emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]nice
Thanks!

those are terrible fakes, and i saw a pair of Undftd/colette 580s that were just as bad on the bay the other day. I'm definitely not used to seeing them, but its not very hard to tell if youre familiar with the pair
Yeah, I've seen some pairs of those Colette 580s floating on ebay recently. The navy blue was almost royal blue!

^ ya and its tough since fake nb's are not as common as say nike and jb.  either way be careful when buying older releases from non-authorized dealers

You should ask for better pics - the ones he sent you are awful, making it hard to judge 100%. I know other people say they look suspect, but it might just be the horrible pics (for example if there is legitimately 3M on this pair, the way the lighting is you'd never be able to tell).

You should ask for better pics - the ones he sent you are awful, making it hard to judge 100%. I know other people say they look suspect, but it might just be the horrible pics (for example if there is legitimately 3M on this pair, the way the lighting is you'd never be able to tell).
No pics will make those look any better. Bad pics, yes. But the shape is all off.

dawg, the splatter looks nothing like that- and the materials look like they were made for payless. The rollbar is completely off too. There is no doubt- please check with us before you buy that pair in your signature if you have a hard time telling. I'll be glad to help
Absolutely. Like I said, these are fake. Don't pay for them sweesher.

dawg, the splatter looks nothing like that- and the materials look like they were made for payless. The rollbar is completely off too. There is no doubt- please check with us before you buy that pair in your signature if you have a hard time telling. I'll be glad to help
Thanks for the input fellas. I agree in some cases you should ask for better pics, but after looking at these closer - there's just no doubt. The speckles are few and too spread out. Even the perforated toe box looks almost non-existent. He almost got me with the laces, insole, and hangtag. Won it at a really good price was hoping it was legit, but some things are just too good to be true. The seller is willing to cancel, so it's good.

Hating how replicas are now creeping over to NBs...

Back
Top Bottom