Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

man the 1300 Levi’s are trash lol tf is it? Cuz Levi put they stamp on it? Honestly if ycmc it dtlr released these who r we kidding lol such a turn off....... HYPE for bs
but as always good luck to those who want em
Levi’s isn’t really a hyped brand, they are pretty nice looking. When you bring 2 brands with as much heritage and experience it’s natural a lot of people will like it. Also hairy suede and gum bottoms, 2 things you don’t regally see that much together. Not too mention some nice cone mills denim on it...

CT1500 have a nice old school look but $120?! I’m good maybe at like $60

Last edited:
Heard that these are the sample pair
Aww man, that's disappointing! I like the colorway a lot more with the extra zebra striping on it. Tougher choice for me to cop with the other version. Give me those obnoxious animal prints on as many panels as possible!

I know most of you do this, but for shoes with longer laces I tend to lace from the outside in. Uses just a bit more lace and may not make it too long.
that does work but not a fan of display style lacing. it's too sneaker head. would rather just double knot if they're too long.:emoji_athletic_shoe:

Sorry to hear/see. Just got mine from Woodstack. The left toe is a little askew but nothing horrible.
trying so hard to see what you're talking about but they look perfect.

and those safari 1500. yikes. :emoji_rhino::emoji_tiger:

Did some cleaning these are still in box lol
Need to start getting more nbs. Only pair I wear are the cns

Attachments

• 11346672594_dedccf05c3_o.jpg
    11346672594_dedccf05c3_o.jpg
    242.1 KB · Views: 193
Saw a listing for those 577s that was reshaped, look freakin awesome! Ima try to do mine, wish me luck...

Forgive the ignorance, I probably haven't bought a pair of NB since 2007... I know joe's new balance outlet is "legit" but are they a real pain / horrible to deal with? reviews online are charles barkley "turrible"

Forgive the ignorance, I probably haven't bought a pair of NB since 2007... I know joe's new balance outlet is "legit" but are they a real pain / horrible to deal with? reviews online are charles barkley "turrible"
I've ordered from them before and returned stuff to them without any issues. Maybe some pairs sold are factory defect or outlet pairs with flaws on them, but personally I haven't had any issues

Things are starting to get wild.

IG: @twosizetens

726FFAE0-0912-484B-A4A0-50A4CFCE0F62.jpeg

This must be that new New Balance. Not for me.

Never had a problem but Ive only used the to buy workout shoes/clothes when they have coupons.

just hope you dont have a prob with shipping and have to contact their useless customer service. good prices come at a price with them fool azzes

good luck

The business I’m in supports first responders and has for decades. I need to see more since the info posted on these masks are vague at best. Reserve the right change my opinion, but at the moment looks like a publicity stunt.

shame on tha doubters and negative nellys

have a blessed dai

FROM NB:
The global COVID-19 health crisis has called on individuals and organizations to bring their expertise and resources to solve new and extraordinary challenges. New Balance has engaged its skilled and innovative U.S. manufacturing workforce to develop face masks to address the significant demand for these supplies. We are producing prototypes for face masks in our Lawrence, MA manufacturing facility and hope to scale production using our other New England factories soon. We are coordinating our efforts with government officials and local medical institutions as well other U.S. consortiums and testing facilities.

stai safe and ............

emotions 2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom