Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

So I’ve got a ton of 998, 997, and 1500’s NB I want gone. Everything from c-notes, tannery, London cabs, lux goods etc. I don’t wear those models any more and also need to clear some space. Any chance there are people out there that sell your stuff on ebay/stockx/goat and deal w the transactions/shipping for a significant percentage? I generally don’t have much free time or simply would just rather play w my kids.
What size?

Also, I see a lot online about people have issues with people like opening cases against a seller from PayPal or something or the people send the item back and it turns out to be nothing in the box and just overall getting scammed by the buyer.

First time wearing sneakers in almost two weeks.

IMG_20200328_143858.jpg

Better off selling it yourself. You can use the free medium priority mail boxes to ship and pay and print the postage from online. Only hard part is dropping the package off at post office. I would not cosign if you can help it. They will most likely under value your item and they want a huge percentage after sale.
I understand im better off numbers wise. It’s a time thing for me.

I’ll send it over next time I’m comin down. Prolly won’t be till After this corona BS. And won’t be goin to the PO for awhile....

StockX sucks for numerous reasons. I sold a DS pair of M998RF on there and they sent it back saying there were flaws on it (they were referring to the slight yellowing on the all white sole due to the oxidation). I responded back saying that this was 100% normal for older shoes and they sent a half-hearted apology email and then proceeded to ghost me on future emails. This experience, combined with their numerous security breaches has me soured on StockX. I had a friend who used to work for StockX a couple of months ago quit because he said the company was horrible to work for. I asked him about the security breaches and he said "Dude, the ones publicized aren't the first time this has happened. There were multiple breaches in the last two years that NO ONE outside of the company knows about." :angry:

If I were you, I'd sell directly here on NT to homies who are an 11.5 (DM me I might be interested!) first so you can take out fees. After that, eBay is 100% the way to go. eBay recently dropped fees on sneaker sales over $100. So whereas they used to take 10% for using their platform, you now solely pay the PayPal fees. It's a WIN-WIN. Stay away from StockX.

Rant over. Happy Sunday, everyone.

So I’ve got a ton of 998, 997, and 1500’s NB I want gone. Everything from c-notes, tannery, London cabs, lux goods etc. I don’t wear those models any more and also need to clear some space. Any chance there are people out there that sell your stuff on ebay/stockx/goat and deal w the transactions/shipping for a significant percentage? I generally don’t have much free time or simply would just rather play w my kids.
There's a reputable guy on Twitter (@DblocDunks) who does this all day long. Feel free to check out his feed and hit him up if you're still interested.

Back
Top Bottom