Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

They started getting to diversified, between producers and other lower level wu mc's. If you havent heard czarface, inspecta deck is still rippin, ghosts stuff is hit or miss, the 12 reasons to die was good.

Saw the opening night show in SF. So sick!

The Brown Tape version is 🔥🔥🔥

The struggles of wearing a size 8. :emoji_confounded:

kithua.PNG
15BBBC26-BFBE-4F20-AA36-DF0BD596CA44.jpeg

Hi.

Has anyone ever tried or owned the New Balance MR530? Wondering if it's TTS or half size down like 992's and 997's. Also want to know if they are actually ok for running if anyone has had experience.

1585850974478.png

Anyone try the FC TCs yet?

A89D54D3-846C-4A7E-8083-31CB7FCA68E3.jpeg

NB’s entry into the Carbon (Fiber) Wars... it’s to rival Nike’s ZF3.

the drop for these were a joke but probably because they were limited. Tempted to buy off a eBay seller to try out with all the good reviews but there should hopefully be the wider release in the coming weeks

there’s no difference in the tech between the men’s and women’s versions, correct? There’s still a FSR in women’s sizing. I’m tempted to get my size in women’s...

glad you guys enjoyed the millennial aesthetic article. I figured some of you guys are in design and marketing and might get something out of it.

supreme clientele still kinda gets slept on because wu tang was no longer dominant in 2000. a lot of people stopped following them after the double album in '97.
The decline in the quality of the solo albums really lead to that imo. Everything that followed up Enter the 36 Chambers was classic. Most of the stuff after Wu-Tang Forever was mediocre until Supreme.

Rae with some sage advice right here to keep it NB related.

i saw Wu at a small club in West Philly in 94 with like maybe 300 people there. back then hip hop shows were still mostly black people, i was like 1 out of maybe 8 asians there, it was a little scary. i was also like 15 years old, so most things are scary at that age and back then everything was a little scary, just like in general. awesome show nonetheless.

but yeah i fall into that category that kind of lost track after Wu Tang Forever. Supreme Clientele and Killarmy were really the only albums i really got into for awhile, until Fishscales came out. Cappadonna's and Killah Priest's first albums were pretty good too.

I still say that the Gravediggaz album is the best WU related album, and was supposed to come out 2 years prior to 36 Chambers, but the way things turned out, it was officially released afterwards

Back
Top Bottom