Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Hey guys,

I’m new to NT! I was trying to find some help getting a legit check on my JFG 992s that came in from stockx. I noticed on the size tag, it says “NONE” on the second line under the model number(highlighted in photo below). On every other New Balance shoe I have, there is a series of letters/numbers there. Other than that, everything else seems to looks legit. Can any help confirm that my pair is good?

B1352072-09CB-4423-9499-BCAE60A5B837.jpeg

I’d greatly appreciate any help!
If everything else points to them being legit, you shouldn't worry.

^cant believe how fast they sold out

if I’m not mistaken I think the release was on a Saturday morning at like 3AM here in the west coast and I was shocked at how quick they sold

there’s no difference in the tech between the men’s and women’s versions, correct? There’s still a FSR in women’s sizing. I’m tempted to get my size in women’s...
didn’t realize they restocked the women’s, might just do the 1.5 conversion and try it out

nb1 fuc.jpg

SMH this sucks man. After getting two pairs in with massive flaws. Having to send both back. Waiting another full week and a half for a NEW pair only for them to stop production the day it was supposed to ship and now a refund. They tossed in a discount code but I could care less. I just wanted my damn shoes. I wish I could put the year 2020 in the overnight return bin at blockbuster.

i saw Wu at a small club in West Philly in 94 with like maybe 300 people there. back then hip hop shows were still mostly black people, i was like 1 out of maybe 8 asians there, it was a little scary. i was also like 15 years old, so most things are scary at that age and back then everything was a little scary, just like in general. awesome show nonetheless.

but yeah i fall into that category that kind of lost track after Wu Tang Forever. Supreme Clientele and Killarmy were really the only albums i really got into for awhile, until Fishscales came out. Cappadonna's and Killah Priest's first albums were pretty good too.

I still say that the Gravediggaz album is the best WU related album, and was supposed to come out 2 years prior to 36 Chambers, but the way things turned out, it was officially released afterwards
Cuban linx for me, one of the greatest albums, ever.

All outstanding NB1 orders will be cancelled :frown: they sent me a 25% off code. Hopefully the options are used are there whenever they bring it back and that this pandemic goes away it’s been hell.

Im thinking its the employees are not working, so the supplies should still be there when this whole thing blows over?

nb1 fuc.jpg

SMH this sucks man. After getting two pairs in with massive flaws. Having to send both back. Waiting another full week and a half for a NEW pair only for them to stop production the day it was supposed to ship and now a refund. They tossed in a discount code but I could care less. I just wanted my damn shoes. I wish I could put the year 2020 in the overnight return bin at blockbuster.
Honestly they should give you a free NB1 too have to go through all that. When irs up and running

I am really bummed my NB1 order got cancelled, but I can understand why. The thing that irritates me is that the 25% off code expires May 1st. I was hoping to be able to use that when the NB1 program returns, but obviously that won't happen before then. :frown:

They literally just gave 25% off to the public, they should at least let you apply that to a future NB1 order. Factory won’t be fully operative till at least June and that’s being very optimistic....

They literally just gave 25% off to the public, they should at least let you apply that to a future NB1 order. Factory won’t be fully operative till at least June and that’s being very optimistic....
Yeah I don't see the country back up and running anytime soon.

Man, Im kinda blown but I get it. I placed my NB1 order on 3/4 with an expected delivery on 3/24, so I feel like my shoes were already made and waiting to get shipped out before they even shut down operations. Hopefully they resume the program in time for us to use the 25%. I had some HEAT coming :smh:

Is anyone going for the thisisneverthat collab and if so which colorways? I honestly like both but I'm only going for the brown tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom