Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Tans today. Lace swaps are my NB1 consolation
31F82601-E893-46AA-B79A-2C42D9F442A9.jpeg

Love the lace swap, bro.

Where’d you cop the laces?

-Drew

Have the 990 bringbacks restocked lately? Looking for a 10 but I can't even find anything other than a ridiculous listing on ebay

Has anyone’s Woodstack 992GR order not been received yet? I got shipping notification and it’s been sitting in NJ. I emailed customer service for an update.

Woah I seem to have missed this discussion BUT let’s just put the debate to rest that Alan is clearly GOAT, not to mention he’s been churning out project after project recently we’ve gotten Boldy, Conway, a second yacht rock...

Woah I seem to have missed this discussion BUT let’s just put the debate to rest that Alan is clearly GOAT, not to mention he’s been churning out project after project recently we’ve gotten Boldy, Conway, a second yacht rock...
alc is my favorite of all time. but he isn’t a clear win for goat. in the discussion for sure.

:wow:

for me, RZA, Primo and El-P are probably my top 3. Not that Al isn’t dope, but I couldn’t tell you one of his tracks off the top of my head

Hey everyone! Took a few pics yesterday of these. The released version has a solid black ankle collar, which I've heard some people prefer for the more subtle look. What are your thoughts?

Will post more pics on ig at @twosizetens
F9554DA4-8BF0-4E1F-B00F-B3E9C977CA2A.jpeg
They look nice, I got the brown ones. I think I like the animal print collar one better

alc is my favorite of all time. but he isn’t a clear win for goat. in the discussion for sure.
This. There’s some great ones that haven’t been mentioned (Pete Rock, Stoupe the Enemy of Mankind) but it’s hard to pick one over all others (gun to my head it’s Preem). I’ll just say these few (and the others mentioned thus far) are a clear cut above the rest.

Back
Top Bottom