Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Wore concrete jungles to propose to my girl and future mother of my child today. I think hers are a women’s j crew collab.

60E6CA41-B6C7-450D-AAD1-51D08EE34338.png

congratulations !

Hi anybody who has M991SOP? Hows the sizing on those? My 1500/990v5s are UK6.5 but I can only find a UK7 on the M991SOP, I'd just like to know if it's at least TTS or half size smaller. TIA!

Hi anybody who has M991SOP? Hows the sizing on those? My 1500/990v5s are UK6.5 but I can only find a UK7 on the M991SOP, I'd just like to know if it's at least TTS or half size smaller. TIA!

Those will probably be a bit too big, I find 991s slightly bigger than 1500s, but ymmv

Not a fan of either of the greek god pair. Love the dusty pink kiths....will fail trying to cop though per usual.

Also feeling the ATMOS 850s....ninja turtle vibes

u like 38 speesh?? he’s dope and switch up topics
i do like speesh. alot more than i thought i did. his joint stabbed and shot with benny is apart my heavy rotation. at first i just thought his voice and cadence was dope, but he got bars/punchlines for days.

Just bought a pair myself, there 25% off on New Balance

I missed out on last month's 20% "SHAKEOUT" code, which worked on 990v5's (excluded from 25%).

Any ideas if there'll be a similar one for April?

Last edited:
In case you missed the J Crew drop

Back
Top Bottom