Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Bout to go for a dog walk
20200405_104317.jpg
20200405_104353.jpg
20200405_104427.jpg

murakami is perfect for quarantine reading. dreamy isolation.
to make it thread relevant. pg 68 from Kafka OTS mentions Sakura wearing a navy blue NB cap :lol:
Murakami is quite the runner, too. Not sure what his preferred brand is though.

Just to join in on this conversation - Alchemist is one of the DOPEST and most underrated producer in the game right now. So glad to see him getting the deserved shine the past years - his new project with Conway!? My god.

that album has dope beats but Conway is trash same subject matter every song i sold dope I’ll kill you you designer clothes repeat. and Alchemist is Not overrated at all i never heard that, he’s one of thee elites dude been getting shine since the early 2000s, he’s like a Dilla or a Madlib they don’t really care for that fame sh*t

If we can talk about rap we can talk about Japanese fiction writers right?

I've read a good chunk of his books, recently finished up Killing Commentadore. Hard-Boiled Wonderland and The End of the World is my favorite. Haven't read Kafka on the shore.

Is killing Commentadore a new one? It's been a while since I've checked up on him.

I'm a big fan of After Dark, South of the Border West of The Sun, and Sputnik Sweetheart myself.

I didn't even want to try 1Q84. :lol:
I heard it wasn't even his best work.

-Drew

that album has dope beats but Conway is trash same subject matter every song i sold dope I’ll kill you you designer clothes repeat. and Alchemist is Not overrated at all i never heard that, he’s one of thee elites dude been getting shine since the early 2000s, he’s like a Dilla or a Madlib they don’t really care for that fame sh*t
I WILL NOT STAND FOR ANY GRISELDA SLANDER!!!

I definitely believe Alchemist gets respect (that is beyond well-deserved) and recognition by many but simply not enough. I often feel that when you are talking to the general mass, his name never gets put on as one of the best producers out there.

I WILL NOT STAND FOR ANY GRISELDA SLANDER!!!

I definitely believe Alchemist gets respect (that is beyond well-deserved) and recognition by many but simply not enough. I often feel that when you are talking to the general mass, his name never gets put on as one of the best producers out there.
All facts! What about the Thornton brothers? Well, really just pusha now, but that’s strictly coke rap and I never get tired of hearing it because he’s good with words. Same goes for Griselda though I don’t care too much for WSG but he’s admitted he’s not the best rapper out there.

Back
Top Bottom