Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

you are an idiot.
Ohhhhh noooo! How you gonna be mad because i want a mask? Go for a walk, we have companies i love turning their whole operations into something to help, and yeah, i want it to symbolize how we can make a difference with what we have to work with, in our own way.

Last edited:
Good thing your opinion dont mean **** to me. How you gonna be mad because i want a mask? Go for a walk, we have companies i love turning their whole operations into something to help, and yeah, i want it to symbolize how we can make a difference with what we have to work with, in our own way.
The entire reason they are making masks is because healthcare workers are having to reuse supplies, they arent making them for tools like you that think theyre cool and you want a memento for a pandemic...

goooooooooooo

Note, i didnt ask before because there was a shortage. Now that there will not be one hopefully, i do want a mask. Cdc recommends it. Im not too scared, but dont act like us regular people do not need them. Thats why there was a shortage, because everyone is scared.

goooooooooooo
Got mine!!!!

$250 shipped yeah it’s a pass for me.
suggest some of you to refresh the checkout page if it shows sold out. looks like stock reappears

Got email confirmation :nthat:
The product page was not up for a good minute or two. I was searching all over kiths site since the link from the email didnt load a product page but an error. Sizes kept disappearing and reappearing. I guess I got lucky since I got cart jacked but was able to checkout when my size reappeared a second later. Did not exit my payment tab and I think that's what saved me, I would had to redo the checkout process if I exited my current checkout page.

Corona virus got me buying things just for the thrill of catching W's and L's :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom