Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Everyone's got their anecdote. I got the email at 10:32est exactly, with the link, which led to a 404 page until it went live about a min or four later. Managed to get through for a pair on the app (of all things), after accidentally clicking on the notification banner on my phone.

Has anyone purchased a pair of these? I was literally looking at these when I got the KithStrike notification. I know these aren't Made In, but love the aesthetic and this colorway in particular.
1586358123146.png

This happened with the shark blue, sold out instantly and sat in stores for a month. Prob a fake sell out, drumming hype for future releases. Just copped the dusty pink V4 for 65

This happened with the shark blue, sold out instantly and sat in stores for a month. Prob a fake sell out, drumming hype for future releases. Just copped the dusty pink V4 for 65
Wait there was a dusty pink V4 as well? Separate from the Komens? Those are on my radar too lol

My wife is the manager of a downtown Denver ER. Her nurses only get one mask per day SMH

that being said, if they’re legit plentiful and Hospitals get what they desperately need, I see no problem wit the general public coppin

When your size pops back up but you just have to watch it go cause Kith doesn't ship shoes to Canada...

E: if anyone grabs an extra 10 or 10.5 and feels like ooping it :emoji_pray: wanted a pair of v2s for too long

Last edited:
[/QUOTE]
My wife is the manager of a downtown Denver ER. Her nurses only get one mask per day SMH

that being said, if they’re legit plentiful and Hospitals get what they desperately need, I see no problem wit the general public coppin
My sisters general practicians office is to the point they suit up the doctor and have him see the patients in their car, so they can conserve resources. Hope the best for your fam, fam!

should've gotten them when I could've last year for like 75. now they're like 129 on eBay, pass for now. same thing happened with joe's 993s, instantly shot up 50 dollars after NB.com started making them again
I'm ok with it. There are plenty to go around, I don't ever feel like I have had an L with NB's because of the abundance of quality pairs.

Man KITH 990v2 i
The entire reason they are making masks is because healthcare workers are having to reuse supplies, they arent making them for tools like you that think theyre cool and you want a memento for a pandemic...

Per the media, I’m sure you did little research on this matter, stop calling folks idiots lol still bugged u called homie that for wanting a new balance mask wtf I’m sure if
You do realize there was a shortage because 3m was beefing and they squashed it, and are now planning on pumping out close to 55 million a month now, right? Same masks they sell to dudes like me?https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...mp-3m-defense-production-act-masks/index.html. read something, you might have a little more knowledge to back your insults instead of sounding kind of douchy?

exactly you got these media brain folks who get all they info from the idiot box and just go with whatever they hear
If u can get the mask get it brother

Thanks, but if i cant, i cant. I understand. I live in a mountain community full of retired folks, so to see common folks wearing a mask isnt some new thing, or a fashion accessory. These folks are truly scared. I have good friends and family in the medical field, so i can understand the pressures of the shortages, compounded with the gravity of the situation itself. I didnt mean to upset anyone, i just wanted to know if they were available to us civilians, lol.

Man KITH 990v2 i

Per the media, I’m sure you did little research on this matter, stop calling folks idiots lol still bugged u called homie that for wanting a new balance mask wtf I’m sure if

exactly you got these media brain folks who get all they info from the idiot box and just go with whatever they hear
If u can get the mask get it brother
You do realize at the end of the article it mentions China could still squash the deal. I get the idea of wanting one but NB isn’t going to be continuing production for any longer than they have too. Also it just wouldn’t be good PR when every company is giving them away and NB is charging folks. Of course there will be the staff or hospital workers that may get them and pass them through eBay or along to friends after this is all said or done

Back
Top Bottom