Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

really like the look of those 1500's, but with the upcoming spring '13 grey/white pair, i know i have to hold off for now...

is there anywhere decent i should go in the clearwater/st. petersburg/tampa area? heading there for a week and didn't have time to do any research

These arrived today...

:smokin

Does anybody think the 577 "Country Fair" pack will hit some US retailers?

will they be cheaper if so? Pardon my ignorance.

Ref pic. Alpines on feet

I need info on all of these please, trying to start up my NB collection, tired of all of Nike's crap.

I need info on all of these please, trying to start up my NB collection, tired of all of Nike's crap.
Top to bottom:

LA MJC X COLETTE NEW BALANCE 1500

Early 2011 I think

Very rare. hard to find ds now

Concepts x New Balance 999 “The Kennedy"

Very rare

Highly coveted by NB enthusiasts. won't find ds for a reasonable price

West NYC x New Balance MT580 "Alpine Guides"

rare but fairly new and was one of the catalysts for the nb hype/reseller market.  Easy to find if you're willing to drop $350+

Set aside about $1000-$1200 and start checking ebay and the classifieds forum if you really are interested in getting these.  And stay patient

Last edited:
they do look nice, and especially for the price on KL. I'm confused though, i havent heard anything negative about them..... is it in regards to the quality or comfort?

I read a few posts about heel paint chipping. I ended up copping a pair anyway

they do look nice, and especially for the price on KL. I'm confused though, i havent heard anything negative about them..... is it in regards to the quality or comfort?
Quality. The suede and laces are great. But the midsole feels cheaply made.

Not sure what all the second guessing over the 999s is... I love them, very comfortable (more than my seals for sure) and look even better in person. Will be a great everyday summer shoe

Thank you Zappos! Ordered them yesterday morning and they were waiting on my doorstep after work. Loving the ripstop on the tongue and heel.

Got my Red elite 999 off zappos yesterday for $110 shipped :smokin supposed to be here monday

my attempt tot ake a better picture

nice pic. you should try photos of shoes outside. looks much nicer. better background/scenery and most of all better lighting. the natural lighting outside makes even a smartphone camera look like a Canon.

Last couple wears...Not gonna see any hate of the 999 elites coming from me. Love them...

Back
Top Bottom