Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

been tempted to grab these but they’re major dirt magnets with how white they are. nice cop though especially at the discount!
You ain’t lyin. I’m okay with some dirt tho. I saw a worn in our on eBay and they just looked more cream than white.

NAGs for $90?! Been looking for those for a deep discount. Unfortunately my size is gone

$90 is the lowest price I've seen for that model. Deals are out there, though. A few weeks ago I picked up a pair for $99 from a company called Stag Provisions, which I'd never heard of before I began scouring the internet for 997NAG deals. They're completely OOS now, though.

What size do you need? I'll see if any of the sites I checked out still have stock.

Haven't worn the NAGs yet, but I really like them. Originally I was iffy on the big 997 embroidered on the heel, but now I like it. Sets them apart from other 997s.

This is a Welp x Warning for all v4 owners. Anyone else's DS pairs getting this wierd *** green gel?glue?substance? Leaking/bleeding/melting inside the translucent part of the midsole's back heel? I just went to go check on my 990ib4 and 990in4. The ib4 looks like it got the worst of it... the in4 looks like its beginning to to look like the ib4. The pics below are of my ib4.

My kicks are kept indoors in my closet away from direct sunlight... I live in Hawaii without a/c running 24/7, so I guess that's my downfall? 😪😪

20200425_094713.jpg

Last edited:
This is a Welp x Warning for all v4 owners. Anyone else's DS pairs getting this wierd *** green gel?glue?substance? Leaking/bleeding/melting inside the translucent part of the midsole's back heel? I just went to go check on my 990ib4 and 990in4. The ib4 looks like it got the worst of it... the in4 looks like its beginning to to look like the ib4. The pics below are of my ib4.

My kicks are kept indoors in my closet away from direct sunlight... I live in Hawaii without a/c running 27/7, so I guess that's my downfall? 😪😪

20200425_094713.jpg

Kind of soon for that to happen, but I’ve had multiple pairs (991, 992, 993 etc...) have that happen eventually...Probably the humidity...

My kicks are kept indoors in my closet away from direct sunlight... I live in Hawaii without a/c running 24/7, so I guess that's my downfall? 😪😪

20200425_094713.jpg
My 990’s look exactly the same and I kept mine in the box in the closet, I think it just happens with time

I thought the GR is a must cop (and I still cant get mine). The TN looks better and better esp with the matching midsole. Saw a pic on IG someone dyed the leather part to light brown which looks like the Todd Synder 990v3.

those were dyed? assumed it was NB1 with paint job on the N logo since tongue and other parts are different from the TN but yeah they’re not bad

Back
Top Bottom