Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Breaking em out tonight.
20200425_204711.jpg

I thought the GR is a must cop (and I still cant get mine). The TN looks better and better esp with the matching midsole. Saw a pic on IG someone dyed the leather part to light brown which looks like the Todd Synder 990v3.
I never wanted 992GR, especially with all my grey NB including IG4 which is a personal favorite along with grey day 997S and N2.
The TN is a color I don’t currently own and a nice shade of tan. I was able to order through the saks preorder and looking forward to getting them in a couple weeks.

I never wanted 992GR, especially with all my grey NB including IG4 which is a personal favorite along with grey day 997S and N2.
The TN is a color I don’t currently own and a nice shade of tan. I was able to order through the saks preorder and looking forward to getting them in a couple weeks.
I got the IG5 and it is just as good!

And it seems like the glue problem happened more on the GR? Tbh wanting the GR is partly driven by the nostalgia vibe

Wow. Dude took off one of his shoes in the car and took a flash photo of it on the dash at night while driving. And lived to tell the tale. Even if you were the passenger, the driver should have killed you for doing that. Tesla flex.
Notice the blue steering wheel icon on the bottom right? His car is on autopilot and driving itself.

Thank you fam. Do you by chance have 991’s? I wanted to know if they fit similarly to the 1500’s, since I have an Aries pair still DS, May try them on for comparison sake. I need those Tiger Kings lol

I don’t have any 991s, sorry. If you’re truly trying them on for sizing nobody is going to be able to tell (eBay, GOAT, StockX etc) unless your socks leave lint behind. I’d venture to say 991s fit like 992/3 but I could be very wrong

I don’t have any 991s, sorry. If you’re truly trying them on for sizing nobody is going to be able to tell (eBay, GOAT, StockX etc) unless your socks leave lint behind. I’d venture to say 991s fit like 992/3 but I could be very wrong
All good. I will most likely pull the trigger on them. Thanks again for the info!!💯🙏🏽

Back
Top Bottom