Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

73755394-7009-4792-AEF0-9B828AFB6991.jpeg

Just saw my first YouTube video unboxing of these NB x Levis and have to say I was disappointed by poor quality control. Check out the rear heal tab at time 1:52 of video. Also a warning to those who bought. I noticed in the unboxing that the shoes were shipped with the paper not separating the shoes in the box and there was color bleed from the denim to the suede on the saddle of the opposite shoe (at time 2:32). I know denim stains can often be taken care of with suede erasers but I fear that a suede eraser on hairy suede will rub off some of the hairs along with the denim dye.

Thought was a replica as it came in that shipping bag all taped oddly weird :lol::lol::lol:

Just saw my first YouTube video unboxing of these NB x Levis and have to say I was disappointed by poor quality control. Check out the rear heal tab at time 1:52 of video. Also a warning to those who bought. I noticed in the unboxing that the shoes were shipped with the paper not separating the shoes in the box and there was color bleed from the denim to the suede on the saddle of the opposite shoe (at time 2:32). I know denim stains can often be taken care of with suede erasers but I fear that a suede eraser on hairy suede will rub off some of the hairs along with the denim dye.

Mine came w the shoes separated by the paper though, I gotta agree the quality control is poor, was pretty excited until I got it on hand. Oh well. Still a sick shoe nonetheless.

I only got the V5. Just curious as to how it compares - is it considered downgrade from previous model?

The differences are minimal. If anything, some people say that in terms of comfort they prefer the V4. In fact, we all laughed at the v5 when it first leaked because it barely registers as an upgrade from the V4.

Thanks. Was able to snag a pair before it sold out.

Can’t believe I’m even thinking along these lines but...............WTAPS might have to get got, even if that means aftermarket...Hopefully they don’t settle super high...

damn those are wild. colors just work. ninja turtle shoes.

In my experience, if you’re on a desktop browser (like chrome) tap the lock icon at the beginning/left of the url to get to the site attributes window, delete/remove the all of the corresponding cookies, then refresh.
I tried this but it didnt work. Am I missing something?

Damn I want those atmos 850 but I'm not paying resale. Hopefully they're plentiful like the vacancy inn

Mine came w the shoes separated by the paper though, I gotta agree the quality control is poor, was pretty excited until I got it on hand. Oh well. Still a sick shoe nonetheless.
I dunno, I would still be more than happy, stain and all with the pair in that unboxing. I think a lot of it had to do more with the poor shipping conditions of that package, which was probably tossed around like a bag of groceries. Also where was that unboxing done, in a barn??

Back
Top Bottom