Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

FullSizeRender_VSCO.jpeg

Hey fam, how do 990v6s fit? I saw a video saying to go down half a size...

Half size down unless you have an absurdly wide foot. I wear a 14 which fits me well, no heel slip or sliding around. Only issue is that no matter how tight I tie them I can slip them off of my feet. I tried a size 13, as no 13.5 exists. My foot is literally at the edge of the shoe & my foot width makes the sides bulge risking blowout. I took the insole out and stood on it, literally at the edge of the sole. Feet started going numb just standing there walking around the NB store. Needless to say I had no choice but to go with the 14.

pop up shop. was able to sit down with teddy and talk about how stupid the 9060s are and to never do an ald collab with that model

IMG_7261_VSCO.jpeg

FullSizeRender_VSCO.jpeg
How was Teddy, is he cool? I visited NYC a couple weeks ago with my brother and when we visited ALD, he was there, talking with a friend in the Cafe. I thought about aproaching for a quick talk but I think he got uncomfortable when he realized we recognized him :rolleyes

me personally, I’m going to avoid ordering from AMM in the future.

And that L&H sale has me tempted on a couple pairs…. Really shouldn’t be buying anything tho.
Not sure if this was previously posted re AMM and Social Status…

Back
Top Bottom