Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

CT1500 =

80113A09-00AF-4EA9-8903-709035B54443.jpeg

ct1500 came out in 1988
apple shoe i think is later, from the early 90s ?

i wish i could buy grey 992 in my size for not more than 200, i don't really need more shoes for this year than that pair.

ct1500 came out in 1988
apple shoe i think is later, from the early 90s ?

For sure...

To be fair there was literally 15 thousand shoes in the 80’s and 90’s that looked like that...Those are just what pops into my head when I see the CT1500...Just my steez really...Other pairs that are very similar from 1986 was the All England Wimbledon and All England Models (Personal grail of mine)...

71914BC7-9A51-4466-B590-46799AE6359F.jpeg
08B483BB-1E6A-4DD4-8E2F-E187D76D8E03.jpeg
B3663946-6100-4F1C-954D-430B686FE13B.jpeg

And just because, Reese Forbes skating a pair...
61BA1AAD-D529-4712-82EA-A4CC7395D1BD.jpeg

Anyone ever have their Sneakerboy order from late march deliver? I ordered on 3/27 and still show tracking as collected on 4/2- International departure- enroute to USA. I understand the delay with the pandemic, but it hasn't chenged status for a month. Starting to think my hot deal on 1500s and 990.1s may have been too good to be true.

so are all 992 collabs gonna be $260? JFGs were that price if i’m not mistaken and looks like the WTAPS are too?

if so i might just sit out on the collabs unless i really like one and just put the funds towards NB1 instead once they’re back up

exactly just banking on hype
The differences are minimal. If anything, some people say that in terms of comfort they prefer the V4. In fact, we all laughed at the v5 when it first leaked because it barely registers as an upgrade from the V4.
[/QUO
Yea when i first found this site the hate for the V5 had me wondering was this really a NB thread lol, This is a Aime kith or whatever boogie
I mean, she's not wrong on these.

Anyone ever have their Sneakerboy order from late march deliver? I ordered on 3/27 and still show tracking as collected on 4/2- International departure- enroute to USA. I understand the delay with the pandemic, but it hasn't chenged status for a month. Starting to think my hot deal on 1500s and 990.1s may have been too good to be true.

Yeah, I'm in the same boat. Ordered 3/26, shipped 4/1. Australia Post website indicates the order is "on its way" but there haven't been any updates since 4/2 (which was that same "International departure - enroute to USA" message). Considering the pandemic, I'm exercising patience with every order I place...but it seems like something has gone awry with this shipment.

Has anyone here actually received a Sneakerboy order either from this sale, or purchased any time in the month of April?

Yeah think it’s just taking extra long for stuff to get cleared through customs...Once your packages get handed off to a US carrier they’ll update the shipping...

Advice would be to download all the US shipping apps...Usually you’ll get notification through them before you even get contacted from the shop or whatever...

Anyway for today...Letting my Mita 10th 580’s breathe...Hopefully give me some good luck Japan vibes for the WTAPS...
528340A9-7686-4014-B67F-D36DBB5CD83B.jpeg

Last edited:
Side note : mother's day is coming up guys, and my mom God bless her is 68 and loves all my NB's. She wants a pair similar to a 990V2 or 992's. But she has Parkinsons and doesn't get out THAT much. So I am looking to get her a nice pair on sale, i've been sleeping on sales. What's the best site right now for some good deals with a variety of sizes/colors? BIG thanks in advance!!!!
[/QUOT
is that Canadian or USD??

Yeah, I'm in the same boat. Ordered 3/26, shipped 4/1. Australia Post website indicates the order is "on its way" but there haven't been any updates since 4/2 (which was that same "International departure - enroute to USA" message). Considering the pandemic, I'm exercising patience with every order I place...but it seems like something has gone awry with this shipment.

Has anyone here actually received a Sneakerboy order either from this sale, or purchased any time in the month of April?
Same with mine. The most frustrating part is that I emailed Sneakerboy to confirm when they were shipped and got no response. I’ve received several orders from China and Europe during this pandemic, and while delayed, they all arrived within a few weeks. This is getting ridiculous .

Back
Top Bottom