Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Old pic, just bored and wanted to share some... it was vegetaray123 vegetaray123 850’s that got me.
285F38A7-F143-4237-99A9-405186E81DD7.jpeg

$240 makes A LOT more sense, but still grossly overpriced if you ask me. I could be wrong, but the materials on those don't look out of the ordinary. Nice, but on par with standard issue collabs and projects.

Wishing you guys the best of luck trying to cop, I'm sure they will be next to impossible considering the levi's were.

Anyone ever have their Sneakerboy order from late march deliver? I ordered on 3/27 and still show tracking as collected on 4/2- International departure- enroute to USA. I understand the delay with the pandemic, but it hasn't chenged status for a month. Starting to think my hot deal on 1500s and 990.1s may have been too good to be true.
Yeah, I'm in the same boat. Ordered 3/26, shipped 4/1. Australia Post website indicates the order is "on its way" but there haven't been any updates since 4/2 (which was that same "International departure - enroute to USA" message). Considering the pandemic, I'm exercising patience with every order I place...but it seems like something has gone awry with this shipment.

Has anyone here actually received a Sneakerboy order either from this sale, or purchased any time in the month of April?
I was in the same situation, ordered on 3/25, shipped on 4/1 and then sat in enroute to US for along time. I received my order this last Saturday 4/25. Australian Post is way backed up with issues steaming from COVID19. Put the tracking number into USPS and sign up for the notifications. It will come.

Attachments

• 20200430_125106.jpg
    20200430_125106.jpg
    240.1 KB · Views: 252

code: SHOP20 (might be excluded)

Damn my size sold out. would have been nice to get them discounted also. Thanks for posting

Back
Top Bottom