Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Mail call, helps with the L taken today.

On feet soon.

D8852F0B-DB12-42B1-AFF5-3BEC2FD82B50.jpeg

WA residents only-raffle

Just entered with a few minutes to spare! I actually won the Levis, but acted on my saved cart a few minutes too late and my size 10 was OOS.

Got mine a few days ago, and I think I'll break them out this weekend. Now I have NAG, NAK, and NAJ - all of which I think are terrific. Definitely my three favorites out of the 997s I own.
i miss when i could cop NAK for mad cheap in my size

Got mine a few days ago, and I think I'll break them out this weekend. Now I have NAG, NAK, and NAJ - all of which I think are terrific. Definitely my three favorites out of the 997s I own.
Did you cop the NAJ on discount? I missed out a month ago on 20% off, I'm still looking to cop those. They look like they are a cousin of the Kith Nonnative 997S Fusions

Where do you guys get pairs from? I am still on the hunt for these for a good price Sz8

Got my pair for $90 off Bloomingdales last week. I think sizes all gone now though. Probably steal of the year so far for me...

Where do you guys get pairs from? I am still on the hunt for these for a good price Sz8

I picked up my pair for $99 from a seller I'd never heard of - Stag Provisions - but they're OOS now. Looking around for a size 8, I see them at SNS for $153, and East Dane for $147. Seems there's inventory out there, so in theory, prices will drop a bit.

where you going in this quarantine? hahaha

Nowhere. Nonetheless, I put on my NBs and parade around my house, impressing my kids and the dog.

Did you cop the NAJ on discount? I missed out a month ago on 20% off, I'm still looking to cop those. They look like they are a cousin of the Kith Nonnative 997S Fusions

I got mine for $95 from Centre TX, last November - I found out about the sale in this thread. No inventory left at this point. But I still see NAJ out there, often on discount. What size do you need?

^ been slow
New Balance 1500 Made in UK
Release Date: Summer 2020
$220
Color: Oatmeal
Style Code: M1500STT

New-Balance-1500-MIU-M1500STT-1.jpg

New-Balance-1500-MIU-M1500STT-4.jpg
New-Balance-1500-MIU-M1500STT-5.jpg
New-Balance-1500-MIU-M1500STT-3-1.jpg
New-Balance-1500-MIU-M1500STT-6.jpg
That one had already seen releases at places like SVD and Queens overseas.

Back
Top Bottom