Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

NVM, NJHitmen beat me to it. But I will add that Bloomingdales has Tan 992 in 11.5 for retail and 997pal in 11 for $132. Extra %15 off with email sign up.

Last edited:
They were retail. The 997pal were 132. Sorry for not being clear.

Nah you good, that 11.5 had been in my cart for a cpl days so i was making sure the price didnt change or something because it was already in my cart :lol: . Had a $25 reward to use plus got 15% off for using the app so i had to go ahead and pull the trigger..

Another deal: Champs has M990BM5 (marbleheads) on sale for $79.99. Not quite a FSR but close. Got a 20% off code by texting DEALS to 88757 (basically opting into Champs SMS advertising). Final price: $63.99 shipped.

Marbleheads have been on sale at quite a few places recently, but I've never seen a price anywhere near this low. Had to bite.

56BD4C58-5B73-47D0-8565-A780BF7AD72E.png

many idea what model ? If this has been covered I apologize.

Another deal: Champs has M990BM5 (marbleheads) on sale for $79.99. Not quite a FSR but close. Got a 20% off code by texting DEALS to 88757 (basically opting into Champs SMS advertising). Final price: $63.99 shipped.

Marbleheads have been on sale at quite a few places recently, but I've never seen a price anywhere near this low. Had to bite.
$78 through Sunika a month or two ago but yeah Marbleheads are one of the true NB bargains.

$78 through Sunika a month or two ago but yeah Marbleheads are one of the true NB bargains.

I remember that. Centre TX had a similar sale around the same time. Neither store had my size, which, as it turns out, was a good thing - $64 is better than $78

Really trying to hold off on the marbleheads...

I mean, if you want them, now is the time...I don't imagine they'll turn up for less than $64

For anyone who grabbed the Tokyo Design New Balance 1300 how would you compare the sizing with 1500, 574, 990, etc.

I wear an 8 in 1500 and 997s and an 8.5 in other models. Trying to figure out what size to go with.

Struck out on a pair although finally seeing prices dropping enough for me to grab a pair 👍🏼

thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom