Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Cozy fit to go pick up some grub.
0BCE8C65-0083-4F85-A347-23099BAA6D79.jpeg

5in baggies are legit.
A little short, I’ll admit but overall a good look and the comfort is second to none.
5’’ are the only way to go (as I’ve mentioned in previous posts). Comfort-wise, they’re a nylon short so not sure how comfortable they can be to you. I for one cut the mesh liner out.

Haven't heard anything on mine but all of the pre-orders have been moved to sold out on the site. Wondering if they haven't gotten the shipment.
I have to check my CC statement but did we pay for these already? Or will we be charged when they ship?

What's the deal with the 998 x J Crew Navy. They seem to be everywhere for $100 or so.

Did they just make a ton of them?

Damn. I would bite at $350 :frown:

yeah I was kinda surprised (I mean it’s not retail but thats the cost of waiting 3 years). I’m a size 10 and it wasn’t bad.

a lot of kith/rf shoots up in value all of a sudden. I got lucky and bought the linen af1s at $400. I checked the prices recently and it’s above $1k for my size

yeah I was kinda surprised (I mean it’s not retail but thats the cost of waiting 3 years). I’m a size 10 and it wasn’t bad.

a lot of kith/rf shoots up in value all of a sudden. I got lucky and bought the linen af1s at $400. I checked the prices recently and it’s above $1k for my size

Yeah man my size is crazy.
Size 8 on StockX - the crazy **** is asking for $5,000.
Size 8 on GOAT - $2,000....

Size 7.5 is more tolerable at $500 on both platforms. Hoping the seller drops their Asking Price before I pull the trigger because $500 is still pretty crazy for a NB.

Back
Top Bottom