Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Stray Rats x NB 827, "No Bun Burger". May 15th (Friday)
1589207184134.png

1589207261014.png

1589207303636.png

X90 reconstructed half size down is good length and width wise but that booty construction has no give... wish it was a little more stretchy

Interesting to see nordstrom rack shipping shoes without boxes to save costs.
Spoke to a customer service manager a couple weeks ago after I received a different MiUS 997 than what I ordered. The shoes also didn't have the box and where shipped in a bag, no box at all. She said they were pulling shoes from their actual Nordstrom Rack stores instead of just shipping warehouse stock and thats why there may not be boxes. But I could see also see it as a cost saving tactic, until the shoes get messed up in transit.

Spoke to a customer service manager a couple weeks ago after I received a different MiUS 997 than what I ordered. The shoes also didn't have the box and where shipped in a bag, no box at all. She said they were pulling shoes from their actual Nordstrom Rack stores instead of just shipping warehouse stock and thats why there may not be boxes. But I could see also see it as a cost saving tactic, until the shoes get messed up in transit.

that is unacceptable. Hope you at least got a coupon

that is unacceptable. Hope you at least got a coupon
Yeah, original shoe I ordered was M997CA and they sent M997PAC, she gave me an extra $25 off my next order which I placed for on the M997CR. This order was then canceled 3 days later do to an inventory issue, then a week later it popped back in stock so reordered, and I now wait until Thursday to see if it is indeed the M997CR. Its been a fun way to pass time.

My sneakerboy kicks are still floating in the wind. I started a case with USPS and AU Post but nothing.

Same here. Ordered 3/26, shipped 4/1, last tracking update was on 4/2. But if djdadshoes djdadshoes got his pair, then clearly there's still hope. I'm not really sweating it, mostly because I paid $50 for a pair I never would've ordered unless on deep discount. I guess they'll show up eventually. I'll have a nice surprise whenever that day comes.

Back
Top Bottom